Reviews for Fallen Rebel
Aki and Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
No, this story was really good. I lied it. It was amusing.
Captain Oblivious chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
LOL! I don't even know /how/ I found this, but I'm glad I did! That shopping cart thing sounds oddly like something that I might bring up randomly to initiate conversation. Strange, that. *grins*

Definitely favorites list worthy, m'dear. Keep writing!
Wonderlandleighleigh chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Aww. I really liked this. It's very Gilmore to hold a funeral for a drowned shopping cart. That was really great :)
manda chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
loved it, the punch line was great, loved it! (oh wait, i already said that... oh well!)
Samantha14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Whoops! Oh, dear, I think I forgot to review this! So sorry! Apparently, I've turned into a grandmother. I keep doing that!
Anywho, this is a fantabulous story, darling. I do just adore it. It's very random and cute and banter-y. It's a perfect one-shot little thing that just kinda shows the random-ness of the girls' lives. Did you know this just got reviewed by no emo? An A-. Not bad, if I do say so myself. I think it deserves at least an A. Don't know why that minus sign is in there. Oh, I think I've regressed back to the British thinking I was doing early in the evening. Aren't you just so sad that you're not online to read my ramblings? Hmm. Anyway, wonderful story, darling, just great. Love it to pieces!
Samantha (the real one)
Only Afterglow chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Your punch line is so cute! And your Rori and Lorelai dialogue is so realistically natural! Great story!
Holly Gilmore chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This e-mail is to let you know that your story has been nominated at the Literati Fanfiction Awards.
The Staff Milo Ventimiglia Boards
Green Eve chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I think you have a good ear for dialogue, and there were some really funny moments. Next time, you’ll work it into a story with a bigger plot.
“Good luck, little shopping cart, where ever you are.”
And good luck with your writing.
ILoveJess1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
*gasp* Jess the shopping cart died? *goes off in the corner to mourn the loss*
I seriosuly will never look at a shopping cart the same. It was not craptastic and you better come out of hiding right this second young lady.
Why was I not invited to speak at the funeral? I had a few tears and words to say!
I'll forgive you if you let me link this story from my sig *grin*
If not, you're doomed.
Anyhoo, oh my gosh, that was perfct, I never would've thought of naming the shopping cart Jess. You're very talented *nods*
I'm all excited because of Jess but sad for Jess the shopping cart. It's all very confusing and only makes me more sure that I'm insane. Hehe, but still, it makes for very interesting conversation!
Oh, I want to go hug some shopping carts now!
One time at band, sorry, I'm joking.
But no, noe time I saw this shopping cart that was tipped over, no doubt due to the carelessness of some peabrain person, and it was tipped upside down and it was snowing, so it was obviously cold and it still looked so proud and regal, it was like Emily Gilmore as Shopping Cart 03. It was very sad. Now I wish I would've given it a proper burial!
*sniffles* Well, all I have to say is I will from now on! Shopping carts all over the world will be grateful to you! You've started something! Something wonderful! Today is now Shopping Cart appreciation day in my house!
May the shopping cart be with you!
Lol, sorry. I had to say it.
Arianna555 chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
Hey Steph! I loved it! :D It's hilarious, especially the Lorelai and Rory dialogue. The descriptions of what they were doing while talking and everything are great too; they really add to the story and make it more realistic.
"Rest in peace, Jess the shopping cart." lol!
And I'm pretty sure I read that other story, because I remember reading something about an runaway shopping cart in an author's note...
Keep writing! :) ~Ari
Tye chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
Aww...I'm so sad...that was one of the stories that I went back and read over and over to make me happy :(
I know what you mean, wanting it off the site and everything. I was about to do that to my story, then I decided to rewrite it, make it better, but keep the main idea of each chapter, and then ultimately the story...
It's dead...
But it's okay, I understand. And thanks for responding.
Keep writing :)
Tye chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Hysterical would've been funnier if I didn't know the ending from your other story WHICH YOU DELETED?

WHY ISN'T IT THERE ON YOUR PROFILE? I'm panicking here. I'm getting very scared. I LOVE THAT STORY.

Please please please don't tell me it's over...and worse GONE...

Edward's Muse chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Hee. I like it. :D

You can save word documents as HTML files by going File, Save As. THere's a little box at the bottom of the dialogue box that comes up labelled: Save as Filetype, that you can click and it gives you a scroll down list. Click the one that says HTML document (.html .htm .htx). I really want to know how to keep the formatting in a Word document too seeing as I don't like the html formatting. Unfortunately I can't help there. O hope that helps a bit though. :)

And I really do like the story. :)
CherryColaBaby chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Oh my goodness, that was so funny! Somehow, I can imagine them having that conversation, and I can imagine jess as a rebelious shopping cart. Great, now we're both insane!
Cazamataz chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
cool story, pretty funny!

if you want html, look it up on the net. there are heaps of good sites that will tell you all you need to know.