Reviews for Variance of Luck
Dream Painter chapter 27 . 10/15
Wonderfully done and fun to read! You combined these two fandoms really well. I really enjoyed reading this!
Revhead chapter 27 . 8/28
Pretty sure I have reviewed this before, but I just finished reading through it again and it is still by far my favourite Stargate/MacGyver crossover. Thanks for writing it!
Oxymironic chapter 27 . 3/14
This was an amazing piece of work. Other than a few personal opinions of small factors that wouldn't affect the story as a whole, there isn't much else I can say. Jack and Mac are awesome, the pacing was well done, and just one thing, what happens to the overly stuffed room full of people.
geekymom chapter 27 . 2/14
Great job! Loved it all the way through.!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/5/2016
Very, interesting reading. Finished in 2 consecutive days so now I need to glue my eyeballs back in ;o)
Mercury044 chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
That was awesome!
I would have liked to know more about the goings on and pacing felt weird sometimes but you did a good job capturing the characters and I enjoyed the story to the end. Wonderful. Now I have to read more of your work
Mercury'sShadow chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is one of the best stories on this site. You had me guessing right till the end. Love the way you subtly introduced the concept of luck, both good and bad. You were also very true to all the characters. Loved this story!
Moi chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
Nice one. :)
Moi chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
FamilyView sounds suspiciously like a predecessor/other branch of NuGenesis, a facility run by the Center (The Pretender series) where Jarod's parents were seeking help to have children.
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 27 . 1/7/2015
Very nice! A really unique take on this crossover. Loved how you incorporated quantum physics!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
This was such a great story! I can't believe I never thought of this crossover before! Its fabulous!
MrsDalek chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
This is the second time I've read this story, it is that amazing :D
This is truly one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read :D

Keep up the amazing work,
MrsDalek
wckd19 chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
This was a great story. Once I found the story I couldn't stop until I hit the end, I was hooked. The whole thing revolving around luck with Jack and Mac, that was a good idea and makes sense. The differences and similarities between the two was interesting, and the teams reactions to it was amusing. I can re-read this story and enjoy it each time.
Chance chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
What? This wasn't a chapter.
Deadzepplin chapter 27 . 9/20/2011
That was really really cool