Reviews for Variance of Luck
Very, interesting reading. Finished in 2 consecutive days so now I need to glue my eyeballs back in ;o)
Mercury044 chapter 27 . 3/10
That was awesome!
I would have liked to know more about the goings on and pacing felt weird sometimes but you did a good job capturing the characters and I enjoyed the story to the end. Wonderful. Now I have to read more of your work
Mercury'sShadow chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is one of the best stories on this site. You had me guessing right till the end. Love the way you subtly introduced the concept of luck, both good and bad. You were also very true to all the characters. Loved this story!
Moi chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
Nice one. :)
Moi chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
FamilyView sounds suspiciously like a predecessor/other branch of NuGenesis, a facility run by the Center (The Pretender series) where Jarod's parents were seeking help to have children.
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 27 . 1/7/2015
Very nice! A really unique take on this crossover. Loved how you incorporated quantum physics!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 27 . 2/8/2014
This was such a great story! I can't believe I never thought of this crossover before! Its fabulous!
MrsDalek chapter 27 . 6/17/2013
This is the second time I've read this story, it is that amazing :D
This is truly one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read :D

Keep up the amazing work,
MrsDalek
wckd19 chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
This was a great story. Once I found the story I couldn't stop until I hit the end, I was hooked. The whole thing revolving around luck with Jack and Mac, that was a good idea and makes sense. The differences and similarities between the two was interesting, and the teams reactions to it was amusing. I can re-read this story and enjoy it each time.
Chance chapter 17 . 12/11/2011
What? This wasn't a chapter.
Deadzepplin chapter 27 . 9/20/2011
That was really really cool
Daybreak96 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
no offence but you keep calling Daniel an anthropologist whereas he's actually an archealogist

great story so far otherwise
Terry Kay chapter 27 . 4/2/2011
This has to be one of the BEST MAc & Jack stories I've read. The plot was ggod, the characterizations excellent, and the execution superior! AND you finished it! Thank you!
Terry Kay chapter 17 . 4/2/2011
I wasgoing to wait until the end to review, but I just had to let you know that I REALLY enjoyed the intermission!
Katany chapter 27 . 2/26/2011
Very clever and creative. The timing and reveal of the plot is well executed. The hints and clues hidden in the earlier chapters are great hooks that keep you reading. And the action only picks up more throughout the story.

An excellent read.