Reviews for A Tangled Web
eac-dudette chapter 38 . 12/17/2014
Omg omg thus was epic!
BriannieBee64 chapter 38 . 4/17/2014
This is the bese story I have ever read! It litterly had me on my toes while I waited in line to buy cookies and cream. It was funny dramaric, the romance was awesome and it had like a love pentegon! It reminded me of the song love stinks...have you heard it? Anyways I never finish a story I stop near the end, but this one i couldnt dream of it... I also went past my 25 chapter Mark which I never do and I thought this was too short! I never wanted this to end :( but it did and It is awesome! I can not even think of how i can express how much i loved this, I dont know how. Thank you. Thank you for writing this glorious story. Thanks a billion :)
JV321 chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
a great chapter... I've really enjoyed this so far.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/5/2013
This story is one of my favorites! So funny and twisted; truly a delight to read! Nice job!
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 38 . 9/2/2013
loved it.
JaimyX chapter 38 . 3/24/2013
This was a fantastic story. I loved every minute of it. It never dragged, it had just the right balance of humor and heartfelt romance. The convoluted situations kept me laughing to the point of tears. I'll definitely read this again.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/25/2012
It was never explicitly said she was violated. I think even the physical pain would be enough to traumatize her.
vampiremuggle chapter 38 . 12/23/2012
This story is so sweet! I'm glad everything worked out in the end :) I couldn't stop laughing at some parts though. Have you by chance ever read Shakespeare's Twelfth Night or A Midsummer's Night Dream haha? The convoluted love triangles (octagons maybe?) in this story reminded me of the love triangles in those plays . . . only worse. Awesome story!

Vampiremuggle
vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
iluvaqt chapter 38 . 5/28/2012
It had all the heart, humor and adventure that I associate with Lord of the Rings. Beautifully written, it truly had me laughing out loud in many places. One for the memories.
Romantic Journalist chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Seems cute, but could use some editing.
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
I just have to say, I really like Indelin. She's so sweet. And Miriel is a harlot for being so cruel towards her.
Dr34ming chapter 38 . 1/29/2012
The end was adorable :D I really enjoyed this story, especially the moments with Aragorn and Arwen...Hell, any scene with Aragorn :D
Glory Bee chapter 38 . 11/24/2011
This was brilliant! And IMHO would make a most entertaining movie.:) Loved the dialogue between all the characters, canon and original. Some parts were hysterical, some tender, some confusing and then heartbreaking at the end.I have to give Arwen mad props for waiting for the most sublime moment to share what she had been waiting Estel's whole life to share lol Glad you have plans for Haldir who really seems to have come into his own by the end of the story. :)
Toghgal chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
I love all the characters you created! It makes the story so much better, and lively! It feels like you are living in their world. Good job.
iz chapter 38 . 7/1/2011
hilarious, genius, epic. you said you werent married? im surrpised, because you are awesomely fun :L i enjoyed reading this so much; i laughed, i whinged, i sighed exasperatedly and mostly i just shook my head at how stupid elves can be. i haven't actually read lotr YET (yes, yes, crucify me) but i have seen the movies (no excuse but its better than nothing) and even if the story was tweaked a bit most people i've spoken to who HAVE read the books seem quite pleased with character portrayal on screen, on the whole. so assuming the personalities of the characters in the films mostly reflect those in the books, i thought you managed to make them your own here without being unrealistic (because daytime tv with elves is realistic in the first place...), with the possible exception of galadriel, but who cares because she was a total downer in the movie anyway. didnt smile. but i digress; the plot damn well fit the title but it was so well-written that i kept track of everything (looks like watching eastenders and neighbors from an early age came in handy after all) and the extra characters were really great. i think my biggest problem was remembering what hair colour everyone had. so thanks for a great read and keep up the good work :)