Reviews for Strange Things Happen
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I'm not logged in here, I'm too lazy to today. XD

Wow, your stories are so very touching and you don't know how much I love the fact that there's no sick yaoi/yuri/slash in any of them. There's an endless desert of that crap EVERYWHERE!

I always nearly cry whenever I read your friendship/fluff stories. I can really feel the characters' emotions as I'm reading. :'-) They also make my mind play a movie. Good authors do just that.
LoneBoy7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Aw, this was so touching! (And not to mention, it didn't have any sick Yaoi, just some nice friendship)

...I can't believe I really thought Duke died when there was. like, a whole nine inches left.

Anyway, nice Job!
Yamigal chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Wah! I almost cried! You really had me thinking that Duke would die! Oh my gosh, tears came to my eyes... Wonderful story.
Bloodred-Pheonix chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
OMG! I loved it...i literally cried when duke died! i am so glad that he is so alive! i was so was really good! i loved it i'm adding it to my fave stories list!
Youkaineko chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
It...uh..I.. IT made me cry and then scream! What did you do to me! ok, that was really, really, really good! Wow...
can't think chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
OMG! I thought you were gonna kill poor Dukey. But yay! I almost cried.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
This was cool. Really it was. Pretty awesome...
Honest The Weasel chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Yay, they finally let me review again! Anyway, great fic! I said it before and I'll say it again, please don't stop writing!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Another col story! :) I like how it was done from Tristan's POV..very exciting, touching and intriguing :) Please write more like this. :)
Ninetalesuk chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Not bad for a story. Keep it up.

Also, I updated my Xmas story. See who Knuckles meeting crew is. I bet you will like it.

And Korner please.
JessiChi chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
YES! *Huggles Daisy, then goes back to huggling Otogi cause she never really let him go all those days ago...*
Marika chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
That was beautiful. I started crying. Do me a favor. GIVE ME A TISSUE!
SK Dark Dragon chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
_ Sweet story. I like the way you portray both Duke and Tristan. It sounded just like them. XDD

*Keep up the great work!*
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
O.O AW! That's so sweet! . Poor Dukey-Poo! . . . O_O That did not sound right. . .