Reviews for After the Fall
JoseyRae chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Wish there was more!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
oh please. you have got to update. don't abandon this. this story is really good.
Xeelia chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
I love this story! Is it possibly finished somewhere else?
Amarra17 chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
OMG i wish i had never started this story! i was just on ur page scanning through and i never wouldve begun knowing it was unfinished! *sob*

Well, keep in mind im so distraught because of its excellence. I loved it oh so much and really really do wish you wouldve finished, but oh well. we cant always get what we want, right?

Marvelous story!
Abra d'Inverno chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Beautiful writing. Yes, I wish there were more chapters, but I'm not going to beg for more since the story hasn't been updated for almost three years.

Wonderful attention to details, and nice development of their feelings. All in all, a very good story.
Skitly-Tab chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
plz add more chapters i love this story
sassafrassgirl chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
great! please update! it's a really good story!
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
awe, you should continue. you've got an anxious fan here. anxiety takes over when i read stories like this. it just sucks when the author doesn't continue.

so, if you decide to finish this, i'll keep it on the story alert list and my favs, k?
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
whoa, another intense chapter. i'm glad i picked this story to read.
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
whoa, that was intense. good, but very intense. love it so far.
kat chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Please finish that fanfic. I love to read it but it hasn't been updated for a long time. Please update it soon I want to know what happens!
kat chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
I think this a great story and I have been checking in on it every so often and I was hoping that you could finish it or is this already complete. I think that it would be great for you to add more to it. :)
Michelle R chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
*sigh* wonderful just wonderful you must write more please I'm begging you.
aleena chapter 3 . 6/17/2004