Reviews for Light Beyond Darkness
Rio's Desire chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Gah! Amazing, a couple spelling mistakes, but great short! I will be waiting for the last bit!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
you can't leave su hanging like this and not update for four years

pelase write the next part soon !
Lee Sun Hee chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This time I checked to make sure that the next chapter wasn't up before I got into my whole "omg this is amazing please write more" stage.

But seriously.

I really like this story. I'd love to see the third chapter sometime soon. o.O
2415676514651 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Oh my effing God!

Update Please!
Wattatta47 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
OH MY GOD! THE SECOND PART IT"S DONE! the climax! keep updating!
Aqua Blue chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Where is the third part? I must know what happens!

*Aqua Blue
CrazyBeauty chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
U CANT LEAVE US WITH A CLIFFE LIKE THIS! please make the third thinge... :( *gets on my knees and beg* i wanna know what happenes.. she better say no...
vergeenyuh chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
I cant wait till the 3rd ending! Im so stoked, lmao. Haha Its great! I was reading your profile and you said you liked UnderOATH. Which bloody rocks since i know like zippo people who like them! Well Oh yesh. I loved the story and the 1st part of it! I cant wait till the 3rd! WHEE!
Zohra89 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
OMG! Yvette! You have to finish this story! PLEASE! Omg I hope ginny ends up with Draco, he sounds so HOT! lol! :)!
firesprite16-27 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
sob sob, it made me cry!1 hehehe
Krystal1989 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Yes u do need to have a second part. But I hope she leaves harry for Draco. Oh well though
InuKag0008 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
please update! Im dying to find out what happends, i love this story
Croaker chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I NEED to know what happens. She has to go to draco. Harry? Umm...could come to me. Yup. Thats what should happen. Your stories so sad. I LOVE IT
Kaze Kittty chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
This has got to be one of my favorite of your fics yet. Please Update soon!
EverVengeful chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
can't wait till third installment :)