Reviews for Tourniquet
1MikoKagome chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
update soon!
alucardgal chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Falls off of chair, laughing* Omph! I am ok! That was funny! More...More...sorry not logged in...Update...soon? PLEASE!
sakurakina chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
This story is awsome. Update soon.
fierynightangel chapter 12 . 3/23/2010
dang it, what is up with you people? for the love of the gods, update! i am dying to see what happens!
onyxisthyname chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Inu-Luna of the Moon chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
cute very cute
Inu-Luna of the Moon chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
WTF! i thought he was dead
Inu-Luna of the Moon chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I can't believe you wrote that *tear*
InuDstories chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
I like your stories. Before i read one i loathed the idea of sessh and kagome. You have changed my mind.

Props to you.

P.S. i look foward to more of this one.
Megan Consoer chapter 12 . 10/22/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
The last line from the other chapte; "And I hope she doesn't snore..." I litterally cracked up. XDD I am so sorry I haven't gotten to this sooner but I have now! I hope you find inspiration to continue on my dear!

RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer ~Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD~ Also Anonymous reviewer Kagome plus email and Sin Mortis from DA and FictionPress.)
GiselaWV chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
Love it,, please update soon:D
scarlet witch extreme chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
you already know I died over your story, so please ancient update soon, I really miss this story, heck I even read it again. i am dying here...sigh. UPDATE
scarlet witch extreme chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
this story is so sad, I was absolutely bawling the first few chappys. Oh my, its really an unexpected story, I love it and how Sessy is so protective of her and lets her sleep with him when she is Love it, Love it and I am also a big fan of Evanessence(sp). More, please update soon.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 12 . 5/27/2008
Sweetheart I loved it. That was the perfect way to set up the business trip. I can't wait to read more about it. I just went shopping today, and got the perfect outfit for your wedding, I am so excited for you. I can't wait. It was fun talking last night. I think I have a ton of new ideas for my story, and I can't wait to try them out. Love you tons and talk to you soon!