Reviews for Prison Of The Innocent
hama431 chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
update the next chapter please
will yugi fall for yami and vice versa
will ryou fall for bakura and vice versa
will malik fall for marik and vice versa
samaurai chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
The 3 yamis seem up to no good. Awesome story
andysanime chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Really good job! Hope you update some time.
Spindlegal chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
aww i wanted more chapters :(
IsThatYouMyLove chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
nom... update sooooon!
Firefox chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
YOU ARE A BIG LIAR! You said that you'd update soon, but it's now 2009 and it isn't updated! How can you be so mean to those of us that are anxiously waiting for the rest of this! You big MEANIE! Please update sometime, pretty please! Think of your fans! No pressure, though! Bye-bye.
cheetahkit chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
so?

wat happens now?
shadowrealm818 chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Intersting, update soon
kk hdtwfmtsdnehfwpawtnbwam chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
relli gd keep writing
xJellyRollx chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
*stares an perfect story*u...havent...updated...in...years... WHY THE HECK NOT?tis is such an alsome story! jeez,i never review cept for a really good story an tis is a REALLY good story!i mean it's not really angsty but whatever...*gives author cookies an brownies*comeon!UPDATE!
arandomeperson chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
damn! why did you stop updateing? *sniff* now its been a little under 3 years you should really update this its really good and an interesting concept can't wait to see whats gana happen with ryou and bakura! hope you update soon!
HOPPY-SAN2345 chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
UPDATE!
Amazoness of Light chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
a plot taking place in jail! that's absolutely outstanding. I just read a book about jail and some things that happen there. I'm really inerested, I hope you update soon (the pairing rocks too!).
Celestial Angel chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
You haven't updated yet. Its kinda a great story, and youre leaving us in suspense for WAY too long!
Ensign Klutz chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
that... was... interesting... what is with the crazyness of Mairk? oh wait he is always crazy... well, please update soon! Ja Ne!