Reviews for Adversaries
yay chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was nice, but your missing some periods at the end of your sentences.
YWotW chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I like the small comments in-between the actual scene!

Keep writing!
Izzlei chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
YAY! Dramione!
acata chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really liked this! It's very well written and original. :)
Leonor chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
great job _
OneWhiteTulip chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
lol wow that had me going. i thought it would be strange cliche confession of love and it was merely a correction. hahaha i like it. it's typical in character hermione/draco
Hermione Double chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Nice, very nice.
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Ha ha! Thats a good one. He's denying helping her when he did so, bluntly..a little cruelly though...but this is Malfoy so it's probably *nice* considering his reputation with Hermione. Very well written. I really enjoyed this.

TK
Lidens chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
i guess Draco can actually be right over Hermione. wow hermione got something wrong for once? j/k but point goes to Draco.
Flying Squirrel 15 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
that was cute, and cool, and sweet rolled into one, and i really liked it!
CrimsonEnchantress chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Aw, this was great too. *huggles Draco* I liked this a lot, and the style in which you wrote it was excellent. I really liked how it was sort of choppy, and kept us wondering what exactly Draco was trying to do.

*adds to C2*
account chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
brilliant!
ParvisSira chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
It's nice to see a fic that reflects so much that goes on, realistically.

You didn't make Draco some knight in shining armor, nor did you make him evil incarnate, you made him real. With justified actions, and motivation. And Hermione made a mistake, since everybody does. And you caught it, you caught her contradictory behavior and her need to fit it.

Your story was so wonderful. I absolutely loved it. Didn't make me cry like a lot of your other stuff does, (anything that has Draco/Pansy or the Black family just gets to me every time I read it.) But I loved it. Thank you for writing such a great fic.
Vance Emmeline chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Wow...I'm being kept happy by your Draco/Hermione ficlets! Keep it up!
Luv, me.
Rana Eressea chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Wee! Hermione gets knocked down a peg or two. Sometimes I think she needs it; she can't go around thinking she's always right. Very nice touch that it just happened to be Malfoy to prove her wrong. ;-D