Reviews for Give Me Something To Believe In
Drachegirl14 chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
(sniffs) That was amazing! I loved it . . . and I loved th way you played everything off-I could actually see this happening in my head!

Great job.
brainfear chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Oh. Very nice! Is that it? *sniff sniff*
DS chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
aw that was sweet, I loved it! but you should write more :-)
crhblack chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
Nice work. I like how you captured the feelings of the two. I believe many of us desire a follow-up to this! No, we require one!
S. Mark Gunther chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Very nice. I like the tension in the story. But one question: did you have to make Flash into such a whipping boy? :D
I also like the fact that you're making John and Shy's relationship strings very IC. neither one is giving ground and yet it always seems like if those two were to hook up it would be John doing the chasing and Shy doing the running.
I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
Foenixfyre chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
This was very good. To be honest, I just started reading JL, and it's the best I've read so far. I really hope you won't leave it like that. I'm not asking for a lemon, just a continuation of your lovely story.
HGL chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
aw
Ava Cabot chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
ah, yes, they did kiss...and this fic makes it seem even better that they did! kudos to you for writing this awesome piece of hawkgirl/green lantern fanfiction. i'm expecting more!
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
poor u, missing it and all, but I do believe it'll be on again next week perhaps. Don't miss Saturdays's though! Flirtatious smowball fight ahoy! and another kiss planned.
Love the end..so kawaii...or is this not the end?
B Oots chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
This is a very touching story. I remember watching Bundy death and how it effected Hawkgirl and you showed very well in this story.
Shian chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
Haha! Yes they kissed! I was like OH MY GOSH! THEY FINALLY FRIGGIN KISSED! AH! IT'S SO AWESEOME!
Watch Carttoon Networks' Toonami every weekday, they have to show that episode again eventually! _
Nice story, I really liked it. I hope to see more of your works in the future. _
ray1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
I love this story a great deal. It shows that even someone like Hawkgirl can have crisises of faith every now and then. The story is also warm, and very well done. Thank you.
X Moonchik chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
Oh...that was wonderful. Aw, poor Shayera. I'm so glad John got her to listen to him. Please continue.
Hawkgal chapter 2 . 12/10/2003
Nice stuff. I'm really getting into this. dont stop. my condolences on your missing wild cards. that kiss was really something. and she did something special for him too :) but i wont ruin your suprise.
Shayera89 chapter 2 . 12/10/2003