Reviews for A Quest Within A Quest
Jin's Irish Grin chapter 17 . 9/3/2004
Era! Another wonderful story! Seventeen chapters, huh? But how many pages is each chapter, roughly? Eh, never mind that. I'll just get on with my review...

Excellently done! Some of the passeges were just a tad confusing, but that's nothing a bit of re-reading doesn't cure! So, Touya is actually Darien, and was the supposed adopted little brother of Era? _ Those two are a sweet couple, might I add...but throughout the story, Jin and Touya seemed to switch roles, XD if you understand what I mean. *Laughs* Don't mind me. I'm just rambling on with possibilities...O.o And discovering that the two of us have VERY alike minds! Well, of course, they have their differences, obviously. But they're still quite alike! Not that it's a bad thing, I'm just stating the truth and fact as it is...

Anyway, this continuation was excellently done. The only thing that really confuzzled me was when you had Yusuke state the title of this the end of the story! Maybe you should have seperated the places where each story parts, and continues off with the next, in adifferent fashion. Like, Yusuke saying the title in the begining to A Quest Within a Quest, and actually writing the subquest they go on in the same story. But other than that, I liked it! Very, very lovely. I'll be sure to read the continuation to this soon, and you should see a review of mine go up on that, too...-_-;; When stops giving me errors...XD

Take care, and keep writing!

J.I.G. ( You know who I am by now, don't you?)
RAW19 chapter 17 . 5/13/2004
once again another great story. i for one think you're pretty lucky. Not only do you have a great story, but you also have loyal reviewers. i'm working on a couple of stories myself, and hardly get any. it's a bit depressing. still, i beleive this is an excellent story and look forward to the next saga!
Frozenartist chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
VERY NICE! w00t w00t, you better start the sequal and soon. keep it up _~.
miyako14 chapter 17 . 5/9/2004
Really great chapter, I look foward to the next part/fic thing, so please continue!
Frozenartist chapter 16 . 5/4/2004
O_O I signed in...n...e...wayz great story plz update soon, tankie tankie. _ you da bestest
RAW19 chapter 16 . 5/3/2004
another excellent chappie, but i do have one complaint. why is everything so short!
miyako14 chapter 16 . 5/1/2004
Really great chapter, I love this fic and can't wait to see what happens next. So anyway can my review count twice?
RAW19 chapter 15 . 4/29/2004
this story is awesome! i hope you finish it soon!
Revlis chapter 15 . 4/27/2004
w00t w00t and update! love ya j/k I'm a girl but keep it up _~
miyako14 chapter 15 . 4/25/2004
Really great chapter, I'm looking foward to the next chapter, so please please update soon!
Revlis chapter 14 . 4/23/2004
I'm too lazy to sign in but update soon _ please and thank you.
miyako14 chapter 14 . 4/18/2004
Really great chapter, I am looking foward to the next one, so update soon!
Frozenartist chapter 13 . 4/10/2004
omg I'm really really really sorry for not reviewing but my comp. messed up and I couldn't so forgive me please? just don't punish me and discontinue it okay? keep up the great work though Revlis out
miyako14 chapter 13 . 4/5/2004
really great chapter, please continue the story!
miyako14 chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
Another really great chapter, looking foward to the next chapter!