Reviews for Pirates and Wizards
OMGGG! It's so exciting
Farah chapter 1 . 8/21
Great first chapter!
TheIrishLily chapter 19 . 5/11
I have just finished this story and OH MY GOSH I FREAKING LOVED IT!
sorry about the caps but I seriously cannot describe how brilliant this story is! I cant wait to get my hands on te squeal! Every time Jack spoke I could hear his voice in my head, you did his character justice! I just love it
omgomgomgomg I love this story!
DaughterofDante chapter 19 . 2/28
That was the best story I had read in a while!
BlackSheep the Sage chapter 1 . 1/23
Selinae2014 chapter 11 . 1/13
#2 is my preference. I like that one.
MysteryAsia chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Cool story Haven't even watched Pirates of the Caribbean, but still enjoyed it. Nice to know that Ron actually isn't a bad guy But what geez... The order sent a new spy right after another. GOODNESS. Anyways, REALLY enjoyed your story!
MysteryAsia chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
Nice mental shield Harry
MysteryAsia chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Back to the Future
MysteryAsia chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Lol That made me laugh. Nice story about harry's first meeting with the redcoats
Skendo chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Love it! Like really really love it!
DracyGiuliana chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
That was amazing! I started reading at a still acceptable hour and I read it through all at once and well into the night. And I have to get up early today... sigh...
Anyway, as I said - amazing! If this story were one of your NEWTs, you'd get a straight O from me. I was literally so happy all the time reading this! I've been looking for a good, finished (!) HP/PotC crossover for ages and I finally found this and I'm so happy! There are so few finished crossovers out there and most of them haven't been updated in years or been straight off abandoned. And not all of them are even good! SO BLOODY HAPPY! Did I mention you made me happy? You made me VERY happy! Loved this story, lived this Harry and this Jack and everyone and all these weird twists! So cool!
The only thing that puzzled me was where the hell Voldie got the idea to get himself some pirates from the 1600ds... that was odd! But I suppose that's just Voldie and he's crazy so ... I totally buy it!
Another thing that I looove is how you changed the time line so that Will and Elizabeth could be a happy married couple with a child! And the fact that Harry and Jack are godfathers. Also, Anamaria is one of my favorite characters so I appreciate her being involved so much. Harry's animagus form is cool. I liked that scene where Harry turned into a woman. It's cool that Harry gets his own ship. Erm... anything else? I don't think so. I loved everything, savvy? Awesome. Toodles!
Schlepian chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Theres no reason for Harry to suddenly discover and use wards for the 1st time 12 years after being on the black pearl. Also if hes summoning all the cursed pirates wouldnt bootstrap be summoned to, also how is he summoning the cursed pirates... IDK seems like a stretch even for this universe.
Silky Button chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
I feared those powers would be overused by Jack... I was wrong to fear that.
This story was well written and super amazing at every turn
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »