Reviews for Pirates and Wizards
Draeconin chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
So the 'gypsy' is actually a goddess. Who - or rather 'what' - else could grant such power?
lazyxhime chapter 19 . 4/25/2007
I LOVED READING THIS!

The Final Battle and the part of Harry's Love Power sent shivers up my spine and down my arms. It was great! And I love the relationships between Harry and Jack and the crew! I look forward to reading the sequel!
The Rainmaster chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
That song, is it from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron?
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 19 . 3/9/2007
A great story I love it and can't wait to read the sequel:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
Taari chapter 19 . 1/5/2007
You are a wonderful, wonderful person. *sniffs and cries and mourns the end of a beautiful story*
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 19 . 1/5/2007
Great story.
Sandstriker chapter 19 . 1/1/2007
Great story! You should do a series where you write about all the events that you mention.
Born of Sinner's Blood chapter 19 . 12/31/2006
My God! That has to be the best fanfic I have ever read!

Great plot!
Socdel chapter 19 . 12/27/2006
RAO! LOVELY excellent story love the ending. “Drink up, me ‘earties, yo ho!” YAY i love that line also "and really bad eggs"

lyl

socdel bnehlacc

p.s i am so reading the sequel

p.p.s i love p.s's
Gryffindor Princess chapter 19 . 12/5/2006
WHO! This is like the awesomest story I have ever read! I was literally jumping up and down! You ROCK!
oldman543 chapter 19 . 10/26/2006
AMAZING I LOVE IT
Ravenstar1280 chapter 19 . 10/15/2006
ron is evil, remember? EVIL!
Ravenstar1280 chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
i think that going and finding elderado could turn into a major humor fic. it would be cool.
Avalene chapter 19 . 10/15/2006
That was fantastic. I admit that when I first started I thought it wouldn't work, but somehow you made it work. I look forward to reading the rest of your fics!
Avalene chapter 17 . 10/15/2006