Reviews for Pirates and Wizards
Wow.. Great fic!
tulip chapter 9 . 5/27/2007
he would have to hop or crawl back cuz he's stuck to a cannon1
Draeconin chapter 19 . 5/24/2007
Well, you were sprinting for the finish line in this chapter, weren't you? No mention of Harry getting to know his grandparents or other relatives, and I cannot believe that Poppy would let Harry just waltz out of the hospital wing without at least one last check-up. Like a fast boat, it seems you only touched the tops of the waves.

Other than that, it was a great ride. Thanks!
Draeconin chapter 11 . 5/24/2007
I like the story, but you're making the assumption that everyone knows the same things you do about PotC, so some of the references you make just go over my head. The story should contain enough information that it can stand on its own, without having seen the movies.
Draeconin chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
So the 'gypsy' is actually a goddess. Who - or rather 'what' - else could grant such power?
lazyxhime chapter 19 . 4/25/2007
I LOVED READING THIS!

The Final Battle and the part of Harry's Love Power sent shivers up my spine and down my arms. It was great! And I love the relationships between Harry and Jack and the crew! I look forward to reading the sequel!
The Rainmaster chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
That song, is it from Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron?
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 19 . 3/9/2007
A great story I love it and can't wait to read the sequel:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
Taari chapter 19 . 1/5/2007
You are a wonderful, wonderful person. *sniffs and cries and mourns the end of a beautiful story*
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 19 . 1/5/2007
Great story.
Sandstriker chapter 19 . 1/1/2007
Great story! You should do a series where you write about all the events that you mention.
Born of Sinner's Blood chapter 19 . 12/31/2006
My God! That has to be the best fanfic I have ever read!

Great plot!
Socdel chapter 19 . 12/27/2006
RAO! LOVELY excellent story love the ending. “Drink up, me ‘earties, yo ho!” YAY i love that line also "and really bad eggs"

lyl

socdel bnehlacc

p.s i am so reading the sequel

p.p.s i love p.s's
Gryffindor Princess chapter 19 . 12/5/2006
WHO! This is like the awesomest story I have ever read! I was literally jumping up and down! You ROCK!
oldman543 chapter 19 . 10/26/2006