Reviews for Pirates and Wizards
DracyGiuliana chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
That was amazing! I started reading at a still acceptable hour and I read it through all at once and well into the night. And I have to get up early today... sigh...
Anyway, as I said - amazing! If this story were one of your NEWTs, you'd get a straight O from me. I was literally so happy all the time reading this! I've been looking for a good, finished (!) HP/PotC crossover for ages and I finally found this and I'm so happy! There are so few finished crossovers out there and most of them haven't been updated in years or been straight off abandoned. And not all of them are even good! SO BLOODY HAPPY! Did I mention you made me happy? You made me VERY happy! Loved this story, lived this Harry and this Jack and everyone and all these weird twists! So cool!
The only thing that puzzled me was where the hell Voldie got the idea to get himself some pirates from the 1600ds... that was odd! But I suppose that's just Voldie and he's crazy so ... I totally buy it!
Another thing that I looove is how you changed the time line so that Will and Elizabeth could be a happy married couple with a child! And the fact that Harry and Jack are godfathers. Also, Anamaria is one of my favorite characters so I appreciate her being involved so much. Harry's animagus form is cool. I liked that scene where Harry turned into a woman. It's cool that Harry gets his own ship. Erm... anything else? I don't think so. I loved everything, savvy? Awesome. Toodles!
Schlepian chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Theres no reason for Harry to suddenly discover and use wards for the 1st time 12 years after being on the black pearl. Also if hes summoning all the cursed pirates wouldnt bootstrap be summoned to, also how is he summoning the cursed pirates... IDK seems like a stretch even for this universe.
Silky Button chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
I feared those powers would be overused by Jack... I was wrong to fear that.
This story was well written and super amazing at every turn
Silky Button chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
nice way to end the battle :) always love seeing Harry get a chance to see Pads and his parents
Silky Button chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
and the fight is on! :D very nice so far
Silky Button chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
that was a pretty awesome twist! :D now harry has his own ship :D
Silky Button chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
I lost hope for Ron years ago... ;)
Silky Button chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
interesting twist... but I am happy to see the Turners are coming along.
Silky Button chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
interesting twist... hopefully you explain how Voldemort just happened to find the exact time era that Harry's in to grab pirates ;)
Silky Button chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
... I can't believe you stuck Hermione with that berk Ron... gah! haha
love how THEY are Godparents to that poor little girl ;)
Silky Button chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
loved that bit with Elizabeth and Will

oh no! poor Harry! haha. interesting twist
Silky Button chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
haha! yes, now this is a great HP/PotC crossover :)
Shame about Ron, but I never liked him anyways
Silky Button chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
alright, THIS was an awesome chapter!
love how the whole ship appeared on Privet haha!
nice work
Silky Button chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
well minus the elemental powers, this is great so far.
I say that because part of Jack's... charm shall we say, is that he can do what he does against impossible odds... giving him powers takes a little bit away from that.
we'll see how it works ;)
theaceoffire chapter 17 . 5/22/2014
I am honestly shocked that Voldemort said "Pirates? AHA, Harry Potter was abducted 12 years ago and lived a life on the high seas".

Well done, Sherlock would have been proud.
1,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »