Reviews for Pirates and Wizards
Digi Bonds chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
Excellent...another chapter...this story is going in my favorites.
Keep working. After all, we have Christmas Break to work.
Lindiel Eryn chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
like it. keep it up.
Jupiter's Light chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
Sweet! Post more soon!
Dali2theLlamasquared chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
Yes! That was one awesome first chapter! And Harry: you are put in all of these unlikely situations because you are our whim slave! Mwahahahaha!...I mean, tee hee!
Anyway, great story! I love it so far, and hope you will continue really really really soon! Hee hee hee! Great job, and wonderfully done!
SSSRoaB chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
Oh, poor Harry. Everything seems to happen to him, doesn't it? Well, maybe not /that/ poor - he's gonna be trained by the infamous 'Captain Jack Sparrow'! What do I think? I think it's fantastically wonderful! Keep writing!
siriusforeva chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
Very good
Korinna Myorin chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
Great new chapter, i like your characterization of Harry, and how he's going to be rebuilt with Jack. Keep writing, i'm lookin forward to the next chapter!
Aurumlupi chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
hrm...very interesting...I'm curious...
~Aurumlupi
misty43 chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
wow ! i was waitind for this to come ! it took u long , but this is great! loved it ! by the way, the spelling of 'pirates' is wrong in this chapter in the begining, thought i would let u know !
wonderful chapter ! keep ur fics going they are great!
Neha
SmacksKiller chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
IT looks like it will be a hell of fun! Just imagine the beatings the readcoats will receive with an Elemental Jack and Magical Harry assaulting them!
Rogue1615 chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
This could get interesting real fast. A pirates view of how to handle voldmort. Nothing like the silly dueling stances. Just walk up to him and shoot him... lol. Pirates take what they want most of the time. Add harry's magic and this will be interesting.
Later,
Rogue
Arianne chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
One wonders how he does that as well. Seriously, when will you update on the Saga 4? been waiting for some time now.
MochaChocaLatte chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
very nice! I can't wait to see how Harry's training go. and what the crew is going to say. that should be really interesting! update quickly! you did this time and that is really nice! thanks!
Solaris Isa chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
WoW! That was a good chapter! This is turning out to be a great story so far! I really look forward to the update!
Kisses and Huggles,
Solaris Isa
chaser1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
Like it. Please update soon.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »