Reviews for Pirates and Wizards
WolfMoon chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
Great chapter! Very well done! I enjoyed reading it! Update again really soon!
WolfMoon
Child of Rowling too lazy to login chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
I happened upon this story and i think it is brilliant! Of course it would be popular since it combines some of the best stories/movies ever. I'm just a little confused- Jack's job is make harry less suicidal and more happy with life- right? Well continue- and have more Orlando / Will! they have to be friends...
emily
Sheya chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
I just realized that I didn't review for the first chapter... and I ment to- OOps . I really love this story I can't wait to see where you take it. I hope Harry opens up to everyone.
LoMaRiBa chapter 2 . 12/18/2003
Very interesting...can't wait for more!
MochaChocaLatte chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
cute! i like the idea! i think you should definitely continue and i am looking forward to it. keep up the good work!
jedizelot chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
very nice crossover story. can't wait to see what adventures the two of them are going to get up to.
Mary chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Lovely! And now if Jack can get Harry acting like him, it'd be even more interesting... just the reactions of people when he goes back to school, Draco and Sev especially! So, let me get this straight, Jack is gonna go into the future, kidnap Harry, and bring him back into the past? So, is time gonna pass in the present as it passes in the past for Harry? Or is he gonna come back older/more experienced/with interesting swordfighting/pirating skills and everyone else is still where they were when he left? I hope so, that'll make it even more interesting...and please tell me that he's gonna get a tattoo?
lol, so I really do hope you write more to this, it sounds like it'll be very interesting...
Mary
Solaris Isa chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
This is a wonderful story! You should definitly continue! I look foward to the update!
Kisses and Huggles,
Solaris Isa
Siri Kat chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Aww! Deppi! lol, sorry, i have a bit of an...obsession when it comes to Jonny Depp. PLEASE continue! it's the 1sr Pirates/Harry x-over i've read and me likee so far.
KamiSusan chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
definitely continue. i've never seen this crossover before, but it's a good idea
Aurumlupi chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Hrmm this is an interesting start. The whole crew is going? I can see how Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon are going to love that!
Auria
Fate chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Oh i like this!
can't wait for more!
Deity of the Darkness chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I love this story already! I always wanted a pirate of the c. and harry potter cross over fic. I'm so glad that it was you who decided to write one. You are probably my favorite author in fanfiction. I always find myself looking for stories like yours. Unfortunitly, I can't find any stories that even compare to yours. I love all of your stories and continously re-read them all the time! I really hope that you continue this fic. I really like it so far!
hugs and kisses,
Deity of the Darkness
Tasidia chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
ah! you have to continue i like the crossover!
Yasha chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
this is good, please keep it up, I would love to a good HP POTC crossover and so far your story is turning out wonderfully. You have a talent for writing.
1,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »