Reviews for Pirates and Wizards
Deity of the Darkness chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I love this story already! I always wanted a pirate of the c. and harry potter cross over fic. I'm so glad that it was you who decided to write one. You are probably my favorite author in fanfiction. I always find myself looking for stories like yours. Unfortunitly, I can't find any stories that even compare to yours. I love all of your stories and continously re-read them all the time! I really hope that you continue this fic. I really like it so far!
hugs and kisses,
Deity of the Darkness
Tasidia chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
ah! you have to continue i like the crossover!
Yasha chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
this is good, please keep it up, I would love to a good HP POTC crossover and so far your story is turning out wonderfully. You have a talent for writing.
WolfMoon chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Yes, you should deffinately continue. You've just gotten me interested! *grins* update again soon - this story and your other one(s)!
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Oh, this sounds interesting! ! ! ! Please continue! ! ! !
ArwenMGranger chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Cool idea! Please continue!
Digi Bonds chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Definitely continue.
Drakhar chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Write more .now!
Jess16 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
lol! I love Jack! I love this story! Yay! I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Yeah, continue...even though I havent seen Pirates yet...and my friends are killing me for it...its god...oops, meant good. and Ahoy mateys! this story is gonna sail!..hee hee hee
Venison chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Yay! Keep going.
Korinna Myorin chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I love the start, keep writing it!
twin demonic angels chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
hehe i think you should continue. its rather intresting to have a pirate as harry's ancestor.
can't wait for the next chapter. _
I lov Redheads w Fangs chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
brillant, now continue please, you have like a ton of reviews, and a fic that kicks ass, what more would you want? TYPE PLEASE! -
Wyrm chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Oh my god, you have to keep going! This has started out good and I love the lady, you'll have to keep her in there from time to time.
1,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »