Reviews for Terror Never Fades
julia23602829 chapter 18 . 6/14
I don't know if you still come here but I wanted to say you're an amazing writter. I just read all your fanfics and they're awesome, I love the way you write and the sisterly love in your stories. Even tho prue and phoebe are my favorite sisters, I love them all in your stories, cause you write them so well. I will follow in case you decide tô write again one day, you never know
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
How depressing but such great writing from start to finish!
P.M.H chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
That. Was. The ... Coolest thing I've ever read. I've begun to wonder, were you there the whole time ? Because the way you told it made it seem that way ! Great job ! Very unexpected ending. But still a good ending !
P.M.H chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
Ur really good! What I love most is the fact that ur not afraid to put ANYTHING on paper- so to speak. The rape scene, most people would talk in code or dance around certain words, but you did awesome! It got the point across with out being too grotesque. It was perfect ! Piper's reaction was accurate, taserfull, and emotional. It made you really feel for her. You did a nice job!
Dominus Trinus chapter 18 . 1/21/2011
Wow…the amount of angst in this fic….but still, I couldn’t stop reading and now here I am on the last chapter, wondering if it’s really the end or if you’ve got another update planned, or had planned since it’s been more than four years since you updated :-(
sabrinaw chapter 18 . 10/15/2007
kinda predictable, but still, it made me cry. I liked it.
BrownieStick chapter 18 . 1/14/2007
you know, I half expected them to be waiting there for her, alive once she got back to the manor. gotta say, the suicide was slightly predictable.. but god, that was depressing as fuck

and it's kind of irritating that you never said what happened to Matt.. or Leo, even, or dealt with the implications of what their deaths meant for the magical community.. there are a lot of loose ends
Kira chapter 18 . 10/1/2006
oh my gosh! I just thought of your story out of the blue and decided to check on it once again to see if you had ever added after chapter 15. I thought maybe it had gone stale. But yay for it being finished! I can't believe you're unexpected ending. But I guess that kinda made it less predictable. Plus, it was nice and consistent. all three, you know? They had to go one way or the other. anyway, it was an incredibly descriptive piece of writing. I just wish Piper had more time for reunion with everyone before the chaos started. but that's just a personal thing because it was sad. great work, I look forward to finding more of your stories.
xXJadedEyesXx chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
i have a question... is leo in this story? haha cuz i was just thinking... why she doesnt just call (or whisper) out for leo?
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 18 . 8/27/2006
Very sad ending. VERY sad. Well, I know it's not sad. But, I don't know what the HELL you plan on doing now, so I hope you have some clever idea, cause you can't just leave the sisters dead!

Well, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

You can't just do that!

That is SO much worse than the cliffy I made!

You better update soon!
Jennifer chapter 18 . 8/26/2006
OMG! How in the world could you end a story like that. It was soo sad but you know I loved it and your talent is soo great.

Love you!
Starring Piper chapter 18 . 8/25/2006
What? Seriously? Omg I miss finding out about these things before hand. Are they really dead? Is it just a dream? Oh my goodness...
Jennifer chapter 17 . 8/14/2006
Hey hun! Its soo good to be able to read your stories again. This makes me cry everytime I read it but its really good. I cant wait for more to come. I actually think I would rather read your stories then to watch the show now.

Jenn
Lady Piper1 chapter 17 . 8/13/2006
OMG You updated! I'm so glad you decided to continue this story! This chapter was great, very intense, and very well-written. Update again soon, I can't wait to read more!
reader chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
this is amazing! u should definately continue it