Reviews for Heat Of The Moment
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
All in day so confess. :)
Teldra chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
Lovely story :)
welleg chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
Awesome story.
jonoave chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Your sequel definitely lived up to the original, if not better. You've really gotten Cam down to a pat and his sarcsasm and one-liners really come through. It's wonderful toothat you include bits from the series when describing him. Excellent overall fic, with hardly anything to fault, and of course, very memorable. Keep writing kay!
leatharegee chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
Ah-ha! The sequal! I love it! Again, I love the characterizations and embellishments on their characters...you've matured them quite nicely, and I really really like that their relationship wasn't an easy one - very realistic! fantastic!
Hagar chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I so don't get Hunter here. He goes "I can't lose him over this... it would kill me", but he keeps claiming he doesn't love Cam. Are real-life people that bad, too?
The Chaotic Ones chapter 6 . 11/9/2004
Aw... FLUFF! _ we loved it!
MzDany chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Excellent story! Loved it on your website, too.

You have such a wonderful way with words, they definitely dance for you!

Love the way you give everyone, not just Hunter and Cam, such depth. And your descriptions of the physical scenes between Cam and Hunter are some of the best, non-graphical descriptions I have ever read. Very sexy and sensual, loved it!
Cat2000 chapter 6 . 9/23/2004
This was really great! I liked it a lot
Good-girl-turned-bad chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
AWESOME STORY! I really hope you write some more stories, I really want to know what happens during the rest of the wedding and later on. Please don't stop Go Ninja Storm!
scuba-steve83 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
What is it with people making straight characters gay? Yuck. It's just not right.
Prosopopeia chapter 6 . 2/7/2004
Wonderful. Simply beautiful! I can't say anything else about it honestly. The characterizations you used are just so precise and accurate that it's scary. And the entire storyline has a certain sense of realness in it that is rare in most stories I read. I mean...what you just wrote could have seriously happened in real life! Loved it.
WiccanOne chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
That ending was so sweet!lol I really liked this story. You are a wonderful writer!:)
CamFan chapter 6 . 1/19/2004
More, More, More! I love it like this!
CamFan
fallen angel overlord chapter 6 . 1/3/2004
I'm so jealosu I'm torturing my slave for no reason at all. You really did a great job with the pigheaded pair and I am so jealous because I'm an awful writer. Keep it up I'm reading the next one you wrote in this series.