Reviews for Purely Physical
EvilGu chapter 4 . 10/7/2017
OMG so good. I normally don't go for the "they suddenly start banging" type of fic, but this is done in such a great way- it's evolving into the type of fic I like, and I really enjoy your writing style. Excited to see what happens next!
Tessica1 chapter 15 . 4/23/2017
Great story. I am very interested to see the conversation between Hermione and Draco about Ginny.
CJ chapter 11 . 7/11/2016
Why would Draco want to get Hermione high and paranoid?
CJ chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
It is like there aren't any other teenaged couples in Hogwarts having love relationships. Why is everyone so mad at Hermione for?
CJ chapter 9 . 7/10/2016
Hermione should get in touch with Ron and Harry because they might think Draco did something bad to her.
CJ chapter 8 . 7/10/2016
Why did she leave Hogwarts? Draco wouldn't have done that. She should have just stayed at school and then went on winter break in three days. Then she could of got a job and never came back to Hogwarts.
CJ chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
Hermione continued to have sex with Draco because it was wrong and she was tired of being good. Still why did he continue to have sex with a girl he supposed to hate.
CJ chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
The Head dorms must be close to ground.
CJ chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
I wonder what Draco is thinking about the whole situation.
CJ chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
I wonder if Draco would get jealous if Hermione had a boyfriend? He doesn't like to share things.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2016
My heart is in so much pain. I need a resolution. I know it's been so long but Please update soon.
Anastasia Juliet chapter 15 . 2/25/2016
That was deep and interesting to read. It's good.
scorpion chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Nearly 10 years and I still haven't forgotten this story. So sad that it wasn't finished.
anon chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
you havn't updated in 11 years and I just finished this chapter. I may die of angst, horror, and shock. you just cut my arm off. what the fuck bruh, I need this story finished. dying. literally dying.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2013