Reviews for The Long Way Home (Part One: Hell's Half Acre)
Event Horizon-Argus Black chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Okay, that's it. You're now officially on my favorites list. How could you NOT be with lines like : "...as dark and as bitter as the soul of the Emperor himself. "

Please write more!
Red Draco chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Supertramp kicks ass, indeed it does.
lilsmash and blood thirsty chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
! Whats happened to ken! Whats gonna happen to them? HURRY HURRY! WAKE UP! NO MORE SLEEP FOR YOU! Until you finish this story... YOU MUST NEVER SLEEP! MWAA HAHAHAHAHAAH! Well, sleep if you must, but then the rest of this story must be pretty friggen good... or else D
ainokitsune chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Exceptionally well-written, and I think I may have spotted the first Watership Down reference in any fic ever . Incidentally, If you read Terry Pratchett, your discription of Davis reminds me a lot of Carrot. Anyway, I will keep a close eye out for updates of this, it's nice to read a story that actually *reads* like a story, all the way around, as well as one that is nice to both Davis and Yolei. You have a talent suited to be making money off of it-you should be writing books as well. Cheers!
plate smasher chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
I really love this fic. I normally can't stand Yolei in fics, but you've done her character really well. And this is probably the only digimon fic that I've read which isn't about a group of ten yaer olds that want to make sweet love to one another. Well done! Thankyou!...oh, and conjac coconut jelly? What the hell?
Susan chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
I love the developing friendship between Miyako and Daisuke. I can't wait to read the next part!
Brayniac chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
This is quite a story! I can't wait for part two.
Megan le Fay chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
Wowwies! What a long story! And what a good good GOOD story at that! I love it!
intothestyx chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Wow you're such a good writer! Your use of words is... overwhelming, in a good way. D Beautiful description and detail, and the suspense was done very well.
raine14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
WoW! I'm very impressed with your writing skills! Great characterization and what a storyline! Really grasped my attention, fantastic job! I will be on the look out for part two...raine
Sylina1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Wow! This is a good fic... Davis and Yolei actually getting along

is interesting for once. Hate to see what happens when Ken gets his

hands on them though. You do such a good job of writing Kaiser Ken.

More more more! _
Kelar chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Well, damn, I'm hooked. This is what REAL quality writing is about; genuine characterization, action without cheap dramatics, imagery more affective than Photoshop, and Ken a callous bastard. Life is good. This story is fantastic. What more could one ask for... hmm... Coconut Jelly, you say?
Mess chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Oooh - it writes once more! *collective gasp*. And here I was looking so forward to poking your corpse with that delicious lookign pointy stick in teh corner.. *eyes pointy stick*. You exist to ruin my fun, dont' you? *cries liek littel girl*. Nifty ficness, of course. See? You've got me making up words. Crap. Ah well. Nice to see a Digimon fic *without* eleven year-olds making sweet sweet monkey love... *shudder*
Phoenix of Blood Red Mars chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
Just a buddy fic, hmm? It seems like a romance is blossoming... Anyway, I really can't wait for the next part! Please put it up soon.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
Lex... nice name. Do you watch The Tribe? Cos there's a guy called Lex on that. I LOVE The Tribe! It's the best show in the world.