Reviews for Opaque Blood
ShadowMann chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Wow, what a sad story.

This made me felt sad on the inside of my heart when I saw Yuna cried her feelings and tears out. But I was happy when I saw Rikku cares so much about her cousin as she was comforting her.

Anyway, nice job on this one-shot story.
Aihoshi chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I just found this again...

I can't remember if I ever told you just how much I love this story. The emotions and the characters are just so true to life, and I'm really glad they don't descend into a lemon fic, because, emotionally, Yuna wouldn't have been able to handle it. It's perfect the way it is 3

And you just can't go wrong with Yuna/Rikku 3
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This was sure a lovely fic... and very realistic. I was so deep... that now I'm feeling uneasy.

Thanks for such a great fic. Hope to read some more Yuri from you.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
aw

how sweet

great fic:D
yllom21 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That was so cute! Excellent job!
YunaRikku fanatic chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
This was the best Yuna/Rikku fanfic ever made! So sweet yet so sad. I'll remember this one for a long time. Please make more if you can!
Armor King chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Another Rikku/Yuna fic, I've found! Alright! I really like Rikku/Yuna and wrote a fic for it myself, based in FF X-2. Anyway, I do have a forbodding feeling that if you continue this fic, it'll have a sad ending. Anyway, Are you a fan of Rikku/Yuna, cause I'm a BIG one! I like the story and the pairing! Keep writing, 'kay?
hattuteline chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Hmm this is the first FFX fic I've ever read. I'm glad it was written this good... From what I remember from the game, this could be very in character. Naturally the feelings presented are something that had to be conjured from near nowhere, but that can't be helped for just now. ;) The ending was very, very sweet, and the start formed a good firm setup. A good work overall.
DigiSim chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I would have liked it better if this had been a lemon, but that's just me. This is the second time I've found a Rikku/Yuna pairing on this site. Of course, the first was the third chapter of some fic and that was a lemon. The first chapter was Rikku with Tidus, the second was Rikku with Wakka, you know what the third was and the fourth and final chapter was Rikku and Tidus again.
Anyway, this fic really didn't interest me all that much. I'm not one for sad fics. Hopefully I can find a good Tikku fic to cheer me up.
Tajaia chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
OMFG! Wow! Ok I read all the reviews here and you arent getting the praise you deserve for this! Its really touching and I like Rikku and Yuna coupled. It really fits their personalitys. So junky that this is the only good RikkuxYuna. It is so well written though! OMG You HAVE to write another chapter! PLEASE! If you do I'll try and get all my friends to read it! Oh email me or somthing, that was amazing. Its rare that you see a realistic fanfic on here now. People warp their personalitys and make them do things they would never do. Anyways, you think we could team up and write a fic? Do you have Yahoo, MSN, AOL or..or..thats all I have, lol, Email me and good luck with future fics i go by my account, so add or email that if you end up doing so, it would be so great hearing from such a good writer anyways hope you post more ffx storys, or second chapter :D *adds you to fav author*
Psycoticteen chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
oh my Yevon (lol) that was soo sweet and so sad, i was so close to crying. there are like only a few Yuna/Rikku ones out there and i love this one very much, keep up the writing please! *pouts*
david5000d chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
good fic even though they are cousins it nice to see these sort of fics keep going with all fics
phrozen-heart chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
This is probably the first time I have seen a Yuna/Rikku on this site! Usually it's just Rikku/Lulu...glad to see something new for a change. Keep on writing!

~phrozen-heart