Reviews for 13 I Would Choose To Be With You
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
who is the girl in the story?
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
This is nice, but I do wish that yo could have warned me that it was going to be a lemon. I know that it had a high rating, but fics can have high ratings for many reasons, not just because they're lemons. It's okay, but try to put that in an AN or something. However, other than that this is nice. I think that it really shows how much Remus loves Theda. It also gives a nice insight onto his personality.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
wow, very very touching! i love Remus and how you wrote about him here. He deserves to be loved so much! I was slightly confused about the ending but even then it was amazing. I love sad love stories *sniff* ...oh and if you have time, plz drop by and take a look at my HP fic, lol probably not even close to being as good as yours, but i'd appreciate criticism.
Forever Tom's Mannequin chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
You know, it afeects you more if you know the song. I'm listening to it as I read this, and it brings tears to my eyes. It's so sad. The song, I mean. The story leaves an opening for happiness. I'm just going to believe they get back safely, okay? Otherwise, I'd break down. I know, I have issues. I'm, um, VERY attached to Remus.
HappyDappyDrunk chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Aw. I like this. It's, hmm, how to describe it, sweet? I really enjoyed it though.

I was just looking over the reviews for my other stories, saw your name on it, and remembered I never really did read anything of yours. Thanks for the review, and now I'll go read some more of you stuff.

Evilism chapter 1 . 5/10/2004's nice. ) Never thought of Remus in that light before. sighs.
Unfortunate chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
It's quite good, and I like the whole mystery to it... hmm... being my over critical self, you do have to clarify a bit about what's happening. And, just as a question... what are the numbers in front of your story titles for? But, seriously, very good story. Cheers.
lilblueangel1223 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
i really like this fanfic.
so mysterious like!
good job
Sceptic01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Wow. That is amazing writing.
kangaroo chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
nice story. checking out your fics like you said. like the look of most of them so i'll check out some others too. i loved this one (remus beinbg my fave character) I love how you used the scars and the descriptions of sensations. cool fic. love kangaroo
MajinSakuko chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I have goose bumps running over my skin ... Very good written.
egor11572 chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
That was absolutely beautiful. Amazing job. I've always hoped there is someone who would love him for who he is. Perfect. I liked the fact that she remained nameless, very suspenseful. All in all, great job. Maybe you'll take a look at my HP story?
TweekerWeasel chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Wow this is great, you write really good, better than me, but everyone isn't alike. Keep up the good work :)
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I am curious, who is she? better look at the other fics
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Wonderfully written with so much emotion that it is hard not to be affected by it. The last bit reminded me of the Book of Ruth from the Old Testament. Really quite beautiful.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »