Reviews for Finding Harry
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
You italicized the last few lines in this chapter, too. I'm not sure if that was intentional. I am loving this, though. And I really mean it. This is fun!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
I'm loving this story, but I figured that you might want to know that chapter seven is all written in bold, with about the last half italicized. Some author's worry about that, and I figured you might want to know.
Aside from, and including that, I am loving this. The only thing I would want to improve is him befriending Ron and Neville. If Harry had grown up a Malfoy, then he would never had softened up to a near-squib and a bloodtraitor that quickly.
I am loving this, though.
fated1990 chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
Re-reading this again, I keep doing this as I absolutely love this story! Please carry on with it! I would love to see you cover all his years :)
tmlangeline chapter 30 . 8/3/2015
I like your draco and the goons that normally are stupid.
tmlangeline chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
Love your audacity at venturing down this path. As a reader, - thanks!
jannalornsonyahoo.com chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
I guess your muse died, and that is why you pulled a Ron Weasley, and copied from the original book.
And you were doing so well, too!
jannalornsonyahoo.com chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
You waste space with all of your AN to the readers. They can contact you via social media, or your website. The story is interesting, and your ideas are unique. Keep writing.
babyvfan chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Dear lord. I won't lie. I was kinda hoping that even thoug the boys were raised together, they would be the best friend what would become something more later on in the future.

I feel so bad for Orion. Finding out everything you thought was real was a lie. That's a huge punch in the gut
ScriosAisling chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
Oh wow, this was absolutely fantastic! Of course, I pretty much already knew the ending, but this was wonderfully written. Thank you for letting me enjoy your creativity!
CazPeak chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Yeah - bit hard to believe this when your characters are so OOC. Its a clever idea - Lucius taking Harry and raising him as his son - but you expect your readers to buy that suddenly Weasley doesn't hate all Slytherins, doesn't think they are all dark and enjoys spending time with them because he suddenly has a rapport with Harry/Orion? Stupid and unbelievable. Nothing happened in Weasley's life that would change him into someone rational and less prejudiced. It just spells out that despite changes, you won't be happy unless you're retelling the story with some stupid twist that actually has no real impact on said story.

You keep saying "This is not Harry Potter as you know him". Not the case so far. A great idea that fails to realize its potential. Shame.
fated1990 chapter 31 . 12/4/2013
I love it :) please put the sequel up?
Gioia chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
There is much about this story which deserves congratulations. But, for the sake of time, I hope you'll excuse me for encapsulating it as follows: Congratulations for your correct use of the word "bemused" in this chapter. By so doing, you not only exemplified all the reasons why this story is exceptional, both in its technical aspects and in its clever writing, you also proved that you are a more accomplished writer than the masses. Just yesterday I read an interview with the editor of the Guiness Book of World Records, in which he used the word incorrectly. (Most people assume it's a synonym for "amused." Sigh.) Seriously, good job.
Stachmou chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Hey,

I know that it is not the place, to post something like that but people can't no more send MP to you so please can I translate a big part of your fictions because I almost all read it so pleaseeeeee !

Stachmou
David-El chapter 28 . 6/9/2012
If you want my vote, have him give Ginny the diary. The way I see it, it punishes the Weasleys for 'stealing' Orion/Harry, and punish Orion/Harry by making HIM the object of suspicion.
David-El chapter 26 . 6/9/2012
If you're looking for a suggestion for 'Claw friends, then why not Luna or Terry Boot? And why do you say Ced's too old for them? He's in the same year as the Twins, so he could work in. What I'm looking forward to most though is Sirius finding out that his cousin Cissy is raising his godson.