Reviews for Finding Harry
I love this story!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
skip marker
Vampireking40 chapter 10 . 4/10/2017
Even through this story has been completed this is what I would have said when it was being written. Orion aka Harry should have a conversation with his father and the headmaster and ask what kind of life Harry would have had before Hogwarts. Who would have raised him and how would he have been treated. We all know from every story written and from cannon that Harry being raised by the Dursley the boys was treated like a House Elf. Through what Lucius did was wrong in some ways he saved Orion(Harry) from a hard life. As we all know Dumbledore expected him to be treated nice and never really knew how the boys was treated which is why the house wanted Harry to be in Slytherin in the first place.
miyuki00 chapter 10 . 4/7/2017
just started reading but already love. I love different takes like this. can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
Orion, you dunderhead, how could you believe Dumb-as-a-door?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2017
Albus Dum-as-a-door, you manipulative bastard!
Hansinole chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
4"
Guest chapter 31 . 12/9/2016
at first i liked it but now i hate it very much
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
You italicized the last few lines in this chapter, too. I'm not sure if that was intentional. I am loving this, though. And I really mean it. This is fun!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
I'm loving this story, but I figured that you might want to know that chapter seven is all written in bold, with about the last half italicized. Some author's worry about that, and I figured you might want to know.
Aside from, and including that, I am loving this. The only thing I would want to improve is him befriending Ron and Neville. If Harry had grown up a Malfoy, then he would never had softened up to a near-squib and a bloodtraitor that quickly.
I am loving this, though.
fated1990 chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
Re-reading this again, I keep doing this as I absolutely love this story! Please carry on with it! I would love to see you cover all his years :)
tmlangeline chapter 30 . 8/3/2015
I like your draco and the goons that normally are stupid.
tmlangeline chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
Love your audacity at venturing down this path. As a reader, - thanks!
jannalornsonyahoo.com chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
I guess your muse died, and that is why you pulled a Ron Weasley, and copied from the original book.
And you were doing so well, too!
jannalornsonyahoo.com chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
You waste space with all of your AN to the readers. They can contact you via social media, or your website. The story is interesting, and your ideas are unique. Keep writing.