Reviews for Finding Harry
Guest chapter 5 . 50m
Orion, you dunderhead, how could you believe Dumb-as-a-door?
Guest chapter 2 . 4h
Albus Dum-as-a-door, you manipulative bastard!
Hansinole chapter 1 . 1/27
4"
Guest chapter 31 . 12/9/2016
at first i liked it but now i hate it very much
Guest chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
You italicized the last few lines in this chapter, too. I'm not sure if that was intentional. I am loving this, though. And I really mean it. This is fun!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
I'm loving this story, but I figured that you might want to know that chapter seven is all written in bold, with about the last half italicized. Some author's worry about that, and I figured you might want to know.
Aside from, and including that, I am loving this. The only thing I would want to improve is him befriending Ron and Neville. If Harry had grown up a Malfoy, then he would never had softened up to a near-squib and a bloodtraitor that quickly.
I am loving this, though.
fated1990 chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
Re-reading this again, I keep doing this as I absolutely love this story! Please carry on with it! I would love to see you cover all his years :)
tmlangeline chapter 30 . 8/3/2015
I like your draco and the goons that normally are stupid.
tmlangeline chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
Love your audacity at venturing down this path. As a reader, - thanks!
jannalornsonyahoo.com chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
I guess your muse died, and that is why you pulled a Ron Weasley, and copied from the original book.
And you were doing so well, too!
jannalornsonyahoo.com chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
You waste space with all of your AN to the readers. They can contact you via social media, or your website. The story is interesting, and your ideas are unique. Keep writing.
babyvfan chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Dear lord. I won't lie. I was kinda hoping that even thoug the boys were raised together, they would be the best friend what would become something more later on in the future.

I feel so bad for Orion. Finding out everything you thought was real was a lie. That's a huge punch in the gut
ScriosAisling chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
Oh wow, this was absolutely fantastic! Of course, I pretty much already knew the ending, but this was wonderfully written. Thank you for letting me enjoy your creativity!
CazPeak chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Yeah - bit hard to believe this when your characters are so OOC. Its a clever idea - Lucius taking Harry and raising him as his son - but you expect your readers to buy that suddenly Weasley doesn't hate all Slytherins, doesn't think they are all dark and enjoys spending time with them because he suddenly has a rapport with Harry/Orion? Stupid and unbelievable. Nothing happened in Weasley's life that would change him into someone rational and less prejudiced. It just spells out that despite changes, you won't be happy unless you're retelling the story with some stupid twist that actually has no real impact on said story.

You keep saying "This is not Harry Potter as you know him". Not the case so far. A great idea that fails to realize its potential. Shame.
fated1990 chapter 31 . 12/4/2013
I love it :) please put the sequel up?