Reviews for Dark Angel
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
That was so good! I love it! Update soon
SiriusRulez chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
That was real good. plz post again soon
SiriusRulez chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
This story is really good! its really fantastic! plz post again soon
Saint and Sinner chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
I loved this story along with Dark Angel. These are excellant twists on the DBZ point of view. Especially considering that this is all in a dream of Goku's. I hope you will update this story soon.

Yours Truly,

Hope Corven
Astarte chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
OMG it's so good. you have to write more. please!*gets on knees* pleasepleasepleaseplease! well yeah thank you for writing. keep up the good work. Love ya
SpiritWarrior22 chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
woah...this is a great story! i love it! Keep writting, can't wait for more! )
J.S chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Oh... I'm in awe. You obviously loved 'The Crow' movie/s too. How cool. This is the most awesome adaptation / inspiration. Someone should make a movie/anime about it. Your story, I mean. Beautiful, man. I don't like, I LOVE. MORE! ARGH! Roselyne! WHY? Where is the next chapter? Dammit, I feel used and abused. WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER? I'll RAGE...
J.S chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
Y'know, I was under the delusion that anyone with bad grammar could not be a good author. I stand corrected. With an original idea (as in, not-copyrighted, but belonging entirely to you) - and a spellchecker, human or machine, you could make some money. I love! Keep up the good work. MORE! (I told you to get used to it. LOL!)
J.S chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Trunks as a dark avenging angel. I like! More! (Get used to the last three words). You must complete the story.
Valdrein chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
I've read you point of no return and I had it on my fav's list for a long time. I wanted to see what other stories you made and I found this one. I luv your trunks stories. I was wonderding if you ever think you will update this story?
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
wow. That was incredibly freaky! and what is it with small children? They always seem to find the good in people. I hope you update soon!
xxagent182xx chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Oh wow! That was great! i really hope you update soon. I was in a trance. it's beautifully written. I went and read the one before it and i enjoyed it too! there was no errors that i recall! Great job. hope to read more soon!

Agent -182-