Reviews for Laughing in the Silence
oh emm gi chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
how can you do this to us?

you left the chapter at such a bad place!

please please post soon.

i love love love love this story
SaintHernan chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
oh.. tragic ~_~... the last update has been... like, 2004...
susanyawploski chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
wow, this is beautiful! i love the pairing. please update it soon, i can't wait!
RemusGuurl chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
:O okay okay my patience is gone update pwease lol
cherz chapter 7 . 8/19/2005
gasp shock HORROR. Hinata slapped Kiba! o_O Okay that was ineteresting...hey hey update quickie okay! )
XBECKX chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
Aw Poor Kiba your getting there just find the right words! Please update soon! I am loving this fanfic.
PuckerUpSmile chapter 7 . 3/24/2005
nice chapter and story its wicked. I perfer Shino and Hintia, but Hintia and Kiba are wicked also! I hope the next chapter will be coming soon. Good luck! :)
Kiimuu chapter 7 . 10/27/2004
I absolutely adore Kiba/Hinata pairings, they happen to be my favorite. _ Wonderful work thus far, love conflicts are always a bit interesting.

Hope to see the next update soon!
hinotama85 chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
aw don't stop there! i know you said the next update wouldn't be for awhile...but that's a long time! i prolly shouldn't talk i'm just as bad...but i really enjoy this story and would like to know how it is resolved

ja ne, hino
Saffron chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
I LOVE IT! Saffron just WUVE Kiba/Hinata stories. They are just so kawaii! Pretty Plz Update Really, Really Soon, kay;) I wanna see how this is gonna work out...Ciao for Now(_~)
Bily's Shadow chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
please continue? this is very interesting...
MelonSodaGal chapter 7 . 7/19/2004
Pretty nice story u got here! I didnt really expect Hinata to be so like mean to Kiba in the end of chpt 7! Keep writting more please!
SnoOza chapter 7 . 6/4/2004
Yay! At long last, I found a Kiba/Hinata fanfiction! Thank you so much for writing one where in this sad world, it appears Kiba/Hinata has been largely forgotten. Lol. _ Anyway, I like the story so far, hope you'll be updating soon!
Kera-kera Onna chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
I like this pairing alot better than Naruto/Hinata. That's for sure. It was written well enough I suppose.
jingle bells not signed on chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
and you AUTHOR! UPDATE SOON! can't really do anything but...UPDATE OR DIE! I LUV THIS COUPLE! kibahina foreva!O
narusaku foreva O