Reviews for Laughing in the Silence
oh emm gi chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
how can you do this to us?

you left the chapter at such a bad place!

please please post soon.

i love love love love this story
SaintHernan chapter 7 . 5/10/2007
oh.. tragic _... the last update has been... like, 2004...
susanyawploski chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
wow, this is beautiful! i love the pairing. please update it soon, i can't wait!
RemusGuurl chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
:O okay okay my patience is gone update pwease lol
cherz chapter 7 . 8/19/2005
gasp shock HORROR. Hinata slapped Kiba! o_O Okay that was ineteresting...hey hey update quickie okay! )
XBECKX chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
Aw Poor Kiba your getting there just find the right words! Please update soon! I am loving this fanfic.
PuckerUpSmile chapter 7 . 3/24/2005
nice chapter and story its wicked. I perfer Shino and Hintia, but Hintia and Kiba are wicked also! I hope the next chapter will be coming soon. Good luck! :)
Kiimuu chapter 7 . 10/27/2004
I absolutely adore Kiba/Hinata pairings, they happen to be my favorite. _ Wonderful work thus far, love conflicts are always a bit interesting.

Hope to see the next update soon!
hinotama85 chapter 7 . 9/25/2004
aw don't stop there! i know you said the next update wouldn't be for awhile...but that's a long time! i prolly shouldn't talk i'm just as bad...but i really enjoy this story and would like to know how it is resolved

ja ne, hino
Saffron chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
I LOVE IT! Saffron just WUVE Kiba/Hinata stories. They are just so kawaii! Pretty Plz Update Really, Really Soon, kay;) I wanna see how this is gonna work out...Ciao for Now(_)
Bily's Shadow chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
please continue? this is very interesting...
MelonSodaGal chapter 7 . 7/19/2004
Pretty nice story u got here! I didnt really expect Hinata to be so like mean to Kiba in the end of chpt 7! Keep writting more please!
SnoOza chapter 7 . 6/4/2004
Yay! At long last, I found a Kiba/Hinata fanfiction! Thank you so much for writing one where in this sad world, it appears Kiba/Hinata has been largely forgotten. Lol. _ Anyway, I like the story so far, hope you'll be updating soon!
Kera-kera Onna chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
I like this pairing alot better than Naruto/Hinata. That's for sure. It was written well enough I suppose.
jingle bells not signed on chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
NO I LOVE THIS COUPLE! HINATA! HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLIND? now DON'T act like Sakura..., KIBA LOVES YOU! dangit,
and you AUTHOR! UPDATE SOON! OR...um...er...i can't really do anything but...UPDATE OR DIE! I LUV THIS COUPLE! kibahina foreva!O
narusaku foreva O