Reviews for 4th of July
shanelover89 chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
I liked the whole idea and everything, but let's face it: the story wasn't very well-written. Try fixing some things and re-posting. Don't forget to check your spelling, too. That will make a world of difference!

Keep writing,

P.S. I thought it was a tad creepy that "Landon" and "Brandon" rhyme. I kept laughing at it when their names were close together in the story. I know you can't change it now, but it was just an observation.
phantommcgenigizie chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
honestly this is a great story, i think it should be what the movie was and this should be the alternate ending to the movie.
KeyBella chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
I liked that a lot.
RedHead02 chapter 4 . 6/10/2004
keep doing great. i hope you focus on jaime and landon in your next one
LarndeSolen chapter 4 . 5/5/2004
Hmn... You should do more chapters for this before you start a sequel. I just never think of long, sequel-generating stories as anly being four chapters long. Just a thought. And here's another-
The Happy Thought of the Day...
The Real Story: Jamie had prehistoric chemotherapy treatment when they barely knew what cancer was and by golly, they killed that tumor! Unfortunately, poor Jamie also died of radiation sickness and was mourned for months before What's-'is-Name...Landon! Before Landon found another girlfriend and they were married shortly thereafter. Then they had a little baby boy named Brandon. This is where your story comes into play.
Thank you for listening to Pushy's Happy Thought of the Day!
Erica chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Your story is awesome! I really hope you write more. I wonder what Jamie's baby is? Wish the movie would've ended this way! Good job!
Queenbeth2 chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
love it! I'm watching the movie right now. Jamie is singing her solo only hope. Shane west is so hot! NEwho put the new one up soon.
BTW: I'm doing the balcony monologue so too bad if you were going to do that one. See you in theater!
Southparkgrl81397 chapter 4 . 3/23/2004
This is good story i can't wait to read the next one!
everlasting-oranges chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
This is great! Can't wait for more!
Dancergrl chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
This is a great story so I hope U update soon!
starryeyed23 too lazy to log in LoL chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Hey! Goshies I love this story so far! It's so cute! This is exactly how I like it to end... with Jamie living and everything being happily ever after kinda...and everyone being friends and whatnot. I have a story in which Jamie lives which is like this one, and I'm planning on doing a sequel when it's finished, them and their little girl...but anyway, I LOVE THIS! Is there gonna be another chapter? I hope there's more. Love this, keep it up! *starry*
xxbreathe0ut88xx chapter 3 . 3/19/2004
Aw such a good story! Please write more!
Nelle chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
Your story is alright but if all of the children are three years old I don't think they will be talking as perfect English as those kids do.
everlasting-oranges chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
Good job trying to be descriptive. Make sure you keep trying. I like this story, so that means you have to update it P LOL
Southparkgrl81397 chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
I love this story please write more!