Reviews for Thankful
Shirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
I'm going through some of the older fics and found yours. Excellent! Wish I could have seen that on the show. Lots of witty banter. I especially liked : "Drop dead, Cohen. But leave first. Don't mess up my porch."

And this one from Seth was quite Yoda-ish: "Quiet now. Non-talking, I am."

Great stuff!
mintee chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Total giddyness. I thankyou for aiding in my insomnia. :)
calalily chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Should I take the Lady Heather reference as a TWoP shoutout? Because if so, you rock.

And the fic's good, too :) Thank you!
A Whispered Dream chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Great story! You captured Seth and Summer perfectly and I like how Seth groveled because he knew he'd done something really ass-y. (I just made up my own word! Yay!) I really wish the show would have ended the episode like that, it would have made me very happy. None of this Seth/Anna, its just wrong. Well, please keep up the good work!

Heather
Nysha chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Great story. This is how the day should have ended. Lucky Summer.
Megan chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
absolutely love it! I hope you continue it!
Kissing The Lipless chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
I love it! Completely accurate with character portrayals and such in, like, everything. And because, really, Anna? Ick, ick, ick. I'm pretty sure I cracked my TV screen with all the pillows I threw at when I saw the whole Seth/Anna thing on Wednesday. I'm still disappointed! Kudos to you for trying to clean up his mess :)
thatiss0dawn chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
great fic!
kelly chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
o yea, i forgot. the lady heather mention? hilarious, ryan knowing who lady heather was? even funnier. you read TWoP?
kelly chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
o, you deserve an evil laugh. muhahahahaha. cute story, because we know that he was so much happier with summer than anna. i hate that stupid girl. i love summer. rachel bilson is becoming one of my favorite actresses...

summer: 'back so soon? i was just...ew! uh, i mean, not ew, uh, youre very, uh, attractive, for a dad! uh...distinguished, right. uh, Oh my god.'
Brody chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
this story is awesome! i love it, are you planning on continuing it because you should, it's awesome!
Tragedy Tay chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Aw, this is so cute! I have to add it to my favorites list now. Seth was so in character, you write him so well. He does so need to pick Summer. For Seth and the Tinkerslut, I just get the friend vibe, but Seth and Summer have undeniable chemistry.
DCFanatic4890 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003