Reviews for American Pie
NO ONE chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
WTF!
tomoya-542002 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
*blinks* err... not adding this one to favs... sorry...
madamflames1991 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
um uh hm thats weird i mean it is though cause its like no sense of making the any of -
Trev chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This fic has reduced me to a helpless fit of giggles. I usually don't like nonsensical-random-funny, but some of the lines in this were just too great for me not to like. Yay.
ElementalMageofFire chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
THAT FIC WAS A FREAK! But a very very funny freak. I liked the speech impediment part and...well...all of it! Its random and funny! I hope to read more like this in the future, good job! _
Sharina Silverstem chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
What..The...(profane word)...oh,well...it's pretty funny anywayz. _~
Malady7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Really funny and random. The part at the end made me giggle with fear. You have a wonderful skill at randomness and I suggest you give up your day job.
Liaranne chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
*blinks*

*wonders what you two were smoking*

*decides not to ask*

That was ... interesting, to say the least. I liked the part with Dubya, though.
Felinephoenix chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Heck no, I don't hate you. I like this. )

Makes me feel a lot better about this one J/A lemon I read once, actually...let's just say this one has a much better plot, mkay?

And Dubya jokes are the way to my heart. P

...I think you should do a sequel with Cassie standing naked in a field. Really. It'd be funny.

Either way, this thing had me giggling the whole time, so...good for you! Hope you write s'more stuff, be it funny or serious. Buh-bye! **waves**