Reviews for On That Fine Autumn
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i just found this randomly on and i must say it is so bittersweet and beautiful. really touching. wonderful story )
Rosamond chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
bittersweet...
grapes chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
i love grapes.

and iheartthisstory.

and erendell is a red grape.

and legolas is a blue grape, except there are none.
periwink chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I know it's a long time since this fic came out, but it was just SO good! I never thougth it possible to write something good about elf romances, aspecially with Legolas-they seem so above all that. Thank you for writing something so beautiful. It really touched my he
AvidReader chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
That was beautifully written. Very poignant, but also heartwrenching. Though I wish the ending was a bit happier, you did a fantastic job!
LockedInYourHeart chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
dah...*hits self in the head* even your LOTR fanfic is amazing...lol. AWSOME...good good job. :)
Candy Momo chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
nice story...really i like it.
but i like the Serpent's bride better...please write the sequel! soon!
Fsenia chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Oh my...
A beautiful, poignant story, which left me with unshed tears and a dull ache in my heart. Such mellifluous writing, such real sense of emotions...you deserve many, many more accolades than just five, so i add this one; it is the least tribute i can pay to a deserving artiste...
petitebelette chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
At first I was afraid this was going to be a Mary-Sue fic, but you wrote it reiko, so I knew for sure that just couldn't be true. If it had, I'd be devestated. How could the author of one of the most known D/G fics in HP fandom possibly write a Mary-Sue? And you didn't. I absolutely loved it. Some people have said they are sad about the ending, but I wasn't. Of course, I am upset in the context of it wasn't necessarily happy for Legolas, but, in real life, this is how things usually work out, and I think this fic stands out because you wrote it differently than most would have. Wonderful story. Can't wait for the sequel of Serpent's Bride, by the way.
~Faith~
Anaxandra1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
even though I ussually dont read this fandome I have to say that I really liked this. htough it was so sad! my faviorite part was "You may find it hard to believe but don’t you know that every single second of this day, with us standing here together, minute by minute, you are becoming the world to me?"
it was just beautiful! realy... though the ending was really cruel.
will you be writing a sequel to "serpents bride"? and if not will you continue to write one shots like this?
ocean-princess-91 chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Hello,
I am getting VERY tired of explaining that I can't log in because my computer won't let me. Let me just get to the review without this long annoying story.
I liked this story a lot. Anyway, this story is the only reason I bothered watching the "Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the Ring" DVD that has been sitting in my living room for over a year now. It is also the only reason I bothered reading the other two parts of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy. So, thank you so much for opening up a new world for me!
You're an AMAZING author and I LOVE all of your stories that I've had a chance to read.
PLEASE write more "Lord of the Rings" fics, with lots of Legolas. He's my favorite.
Bye and keep on writing!
lina granger chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
I read this purely out of curiosity,since I loved so much Serpent’s Bride. I ended up loving its every did my favorite character justice! What surprised me the most was the fact that I didn’t mind the original did such a nice job describing them that I felt like I knew them. I must say I was a bit sad in the end,but then I thought Legolas wouldn’t be Legolas if he stopped being what he loves to be; a lonely soul, lost in wanderings both in the out-world and his inner
Sassychic807 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Hey reiko! Happy that you're back! Great Fic, LOTR is slowly yet surely growing on me. Its so good to see you on again. You should come over to and check it out, it another HP fanfic site, you might like it.