Reviews for I Don't Understand
Menaji chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Go on ahead and make this into a story. I know that I am years late reading this but Scott Hall is very attractive even a little bit now he's cubby but still nice looking. lol This was a great One shot and I want more.

xoxo Rnadys dymond xoxo
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
beautiful sweetness, u write this so well. It makes me smile a lot so thank you :- )
Disco Inferno1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
This is adorable! I loved it! Is there more to follow? I'm just a little partial to Scott Hall. BTW, it's "excess" junk in the trunk. I also think it is "a Lady Killer," but I could be wrong on that.
Ocy chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Hahah... That was lovely, Sarahness. :D You are the only one who can make Scott Hall/Molly work, and be cute as well. :D
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
oh, how cute. I love Scott and Kevin. I love Molly too. French, hope she teaches him the french kisses as well
Gwenny the Penny v.2.0 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Sarah! Oh man this is adorable! I love it.'

That is perfectly the reason why I like them together. Scott is so... cool. And he's so rugged and dark and you could probably make him bordering evil. Then you take Molly and she's so pretty and sweet and filled with that white kind of goodness and purity. They're opposites but they fall in with each other so perfectly.

And that is why I love this fic! D It's perfect, it's so cute, I love Kevin and I'm wondering what kind of equipment he could hide behind! XD! ::dances about happily::

10/10 I love it. It's kind of conclusive, which can leave everything to the imagination but it would also be cool if you continued it. XD It's all up to you, duckie! XD

Fabulous. Melikes. I'm putting it on my favorites cause there are only a few people who support this couple. D