Reviews for When the war is over
kjb214 chapter 25 . 7/8/2005
OMG. that was amazing! I loved it. ive read the first one and im hoping to read the next one. I absolutely loved the battle scenes. AWESOME JOB!
GiGiFanFic chapter 25 . 1/20/2005
with voldy gone, why on earth did you send harry home to his wierd rels.? that just does not compute at all. great fic though. death scene was super. guess i,ll get to the next one later.
GiGiFanFic chapter 23 . 1/20/2005
no crap at all. loved it.
GiGiFanFic chapter 9 . 1/20/2005
the halloween chap, you goofed. harry thinks here he,s been at hogwarts a month already and it,s halloween? they start on sept. 1st. , and halloween is oct 31st. nuff said.
GiGiFanFic chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
I put all your fics which run in order, on my comp. favs. As you can see I finished "Quartet" and am now on 'War" . It,s taking me a bit of time to get used to Harry without Ginny, but ,change is good ,I hear. Good fics.
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 25 . 1/28/2004
O, Yay! I'm so happy! Voldemort is dead, woohoo! & it's about bloody time harry and melody started thinking like that... well, harry is but melody im not too sure, u haven't written how she's feeling yet. well, I'm off 2 read the next part!
Makotochi chapter 25 . 12/3/2003
Excellent. Well I'm looking foward to the next story. It will be intresting to see what you do now that Voldemort and Lucius are dead
Kemenran chapter 25 . 12/3/2003
Kyntor chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
You forgot Astronomy and Herbology on the O.W.L. results.
Kemenran chapter 21 . 12/2/2003
icanrunthrufire chapter 18 . 11/30/2003
hey! great chapters, I think ya should write the seventh book!
icanrunthrufire chapter 15 . 11/29/2003
write more
Kemenran chapter 15 . 11/29/2003
InsanityShadowed chapter 12 . 11/28/2003
love the story please make more and can harry & mellody go out i mean if u dont do it i will
InsanityShadowed chapter 10 . 11/28/2003
i have allways thought that would happen and i mglad some 1 wrote it great story so far the best i have read