Reviews for Bowser's Encounter With The Email Survey
Lord Pikachu chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
To lazy to log in; I apologize. Anyway, random, but funny... I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
um...mallow? who is he?
Seizure-Tastic chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I feel Bowser's pain. I friggin' hate e-mail surveys.
Walkazo chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Very funny! I love the part about Pokémon, but I don't think Bowser would want to be a Donphan, maybe a Charizard or even Mewtwo... still, the Kabigon part was great!

But, why did Bowser say "I'm not too happy about you defeating me!" in the third line? He couldn't have thought it was Mario already.

Anyway, great story! Keep up the good work!
Lacey chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
ha ha ha , that was too funny!
Evil Amoeba chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
I must say that was original and witty.
warioguy on Neopets chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Hilarious! I was SO sure it was Mario! I loved ze whole "*Throws the apple core at whoever you said was yer friend*" thing! I also liked ze "oops hit ze return key" bit! Keep up ze good work!
Heavenly Faye-Faye chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Lol, funny! _ Keep up the good work. :D
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Lmao! That was so fricken funny... xD Nice job! Poor Bowser... I'm actually starting to forgive him for killing me so many times in Super Mario..land? Oo; All I know about that game is that it died on me. And I had beaten all the star levels, too! And I had a lot of red coiny things, and gold, and blue, and... Wah! *cries*

Anyways, you'll be a wonderful addition to fictionised. -nod nod- Halleluyah!

~Obscured Illusions, formerly known as KATE
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
LMFAO!
hurpdurpppp chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
XD Poor Bowser..._'
Fairy Red chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
That was cool...and funny. I REALLY could use a laugh!
PeachRox chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
That was funny!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
XD Lol. That was funny. Who would've thought Bowser would be like that one the computer?
Would you review my AC poem, "Pleasing Picky Wendell", and my "Daisy's Talk Show"? I would be really really really really really really really really really really really really grateful. And I reviewed two of YOUR fics! So, please...?
SpiritPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
LOL That was rally funny!