Reviews for Talking to Demons
Lollirotxox chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I must thank you. I've had this growing idea pestering me, to write a Gravitation fanfictin about the battle Eiri faces within himself every day with Shuichi in his life, and not so much two different sides literally, but his different reactions. I've been hesitant to write it, and your story has given me the inspiration to do so. I hope you don't feel I'm copying ] It won't be anythign remolely like this. I have been planning on writing it in normal style, unstead of dialouge-thoughts. I do adore this, and you, for inspiring me.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow, slightly disturbing... but it offers incredible insight.
Edward Mustang chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
... When the voices talk to me I talk back to them too. Its fun.
0ri chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
i always thought that yuki and eiri seemed like two different personalities of his. yuki is the personality he gained after killing kitizawa, and eiri is what he used to be. just like you wrote-so there's some thing we think of commonly. :3 woo. it'd help if shuichi would call him eiri once in awhile. but, anyway, this was intresting.
Redaura chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
that was... bitter... but hopeful. love it.
itsspelledgrammar chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
This is really well done, but what really makes it shine is how much the comparison between Yuki and Shuichi disturbs me. The 'More or Less?' question really touches on my only personal squick.
The two conflicting voices never become confused, and they both represent the important parts of the character.
XTsukimiOdangoX chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
o_o I am scared. Not because of the story line, but because I wrote a story like this once... _ It's unfinished, but VERY similar. Wow... Creepy, kinda...
lilyleia chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
a really intersting looking into yuki eiri's mind.. i really enjoyed reading it, you do a wonderful job of showing these two split parts of his mind... i am looking forward to your future gravitation fics!
Sally Skull chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Lovely! 'S all I can say to describe this brilliant story!
Francis A chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
*SMILE* -

that... was.. so... cute !

im glad your proffesor bored you, else I might not have gotten to read this. Please keep up writting .

Francis