Reviews for House of Trouser
Divamercury chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I really enjoyed thi. I actually loved that Angry Neo made an appearance. The fact that he lost his "trademark serenity" made it feel much more real. Great job!

~DM
Is0lde chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
This is f-ing great! Wonderful.
Rhythmthief chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Sparks is SO in character in it, and the entire fic flowed perfectly... AH it's so great. Nice reading something with Sparks being the main character... To sum up: This is brilliant. MORE than brilliant. I'm so making it a favourite and I'm gonna love it forever and ever!
heavens to bikini kill chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
*stands and claps* That was pure fucking art, my friend. Sparks was completely in character (something I've noticed that some people just can't pull off) and Angry Neo was so funny. I think I might have wet my pants in laughter. Beautiful.
Zion Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
**Cackles**
Read this a while back, but I never review anything. So now I am.
Hee. I can totally see this happening. While my computer wouldn't play ETM (though it might now) I have read other things with Sparks, including bits of Alina's transcript, and I think this fits with him. And Neo... The hidden Neo, Dark, Angry Neo... fits as well. And him apologizing like that - right on the nose. :) Also yay for N/T goodness. Yay! **Applauds**
Trialia chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Oh, funny ss fic! I love this! XD
tamsinholland chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Hee hee ha! That's fantastic. And I've never played ETM either, so clearly scriptments give you the same person, 'cause your Sparks and mine align... God I love this. How have I never seen it before? It is w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l.
Fluffy the Pedestrian Slayer chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
That's pretty good you know. I never knew vodka, Matrix and ffn could combine to make such a nice mix! Toupées off to you!
Cinn chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Yo,

Good fic, read it a while ago, only i didn't have time to reveiw.

Good plot, good story, ops that's the same thing.

Whatever, good plot etc. good spelling, no obvious typos etc.

Cinn.

P.S. Must get my friends to read this it's so TOTALLY funny!
Q chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
OMG! I loved this fic! It was so great reading from another character's point of view! I haven't played EtM either, but from the clips I've seen from the video game and from Revolutions, I think Sparks was in character. Bravo!
bleak reality chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Dude. This is brilliant. It goes from light to totally serious and honest. Neo's line

"...that’s not what we’re about. And if you can’t see that then... then... I feel sorry for you."

is so completely true to him. I can see Sparks getting carried away and quickly finding himself in deep trouble when he goes too far, and the role reversal is perfect.

:: favs fic ::
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
That has got to be the most hilarious fic i've ever read in my life.

When Sparks realizes that he pissed HercuLES off... holy shit. I lost it. I LOST IT.

This is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. A new classic.
hypersensitiveaLice chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
THIS IS REAL FUNNY!
alocin chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
This is very cool. It started out like it was going to just be humour, and funny, but then it kind of metamorphasised into something with a serious message to it. Cool fic, congrats.
Audrey A chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Sparks always seemed effervescently amused, if not happy.

WHOHO! YOU BET!

THAT WAS AWESOME!

Sparks...*love sigh*

he's perfectly in character-u got him to a tee! this was quite...amuzing...heehee, this made my day- thanx man!