Reviews for A Hot Summer Night
hogwartsismydrug chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
good...but i don't really see why it was rated M... and what was with the ending?
GerardWaysChemcialRomance chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
JSYK Ginnys name is NOT Virgina but Ginervra i know that is really stupied to say that but it bothers me and i'm sorry it was a great fic i loved how he turnd on her you should make a sequal were he kills harry DIE HARRY DIE!...ok so great ff
Angelic Bladez chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I like it, its EVIL!

!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Lovely... in a horrible sort of way. I love the phrase "Gin - n-Toxin." I loved the descriptions.
Amy chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
i loved this! i would like to see more. But wish Ginny wasn't dead yet. Keep up the good work.
jade chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I don't really understand this story...maybe you can explain it to me?
magallgher chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
dark...i like it!:)
Cathy chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Ginny's not that stupid.
yoshi09 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
i always thought if another user used a wand other than the original person of whom it belonged to, the wand would backfire... err... oh well.

good fic, i'm going to go check on the gin n' toxic website people are going crazy about. -
Lady Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
chilling. Your Tom is so in character. He is so Tom, cold and heartless to the last. I so love Ginny Tom and I just found the site Gin and Toxic where I linked to this story. Is that your site? Please email me at and let me know. If not, do you know how to contact the webmaster? It needs a clear, contact me, button but other than that, it's awesome. It needs more stories though. I have at least one-
~ladylestrange
. ?storyid1798419
Come and R&R my fics.
lady lestrange
Alix's Bawdy House chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I want baby Voldemorts! Whya re there no baby Voldemorts! Come on, think how cute they'd be? *goes off into bizarre red-eyed baby-fueled daydream*
In other news: that was lovely. So true to the characters (Damn it all!) I'm now an official Gin-n-Toxin slasher *goes off to make badge*
v son sayian chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
what is a gin-n-toxin? will tom do what he didn't do before?
Taintless chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This was a good fic. Very well written. Sad, appropiate and a good read! Good descriptions. Everyone is so in charcater!
Nox3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
wow, is there gonna be a sequel? this was good. i'm trying to write a Gin and Toxin fic too but its not working out. o well, update soon!
Nox
spectrosilver chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
that was beautiful...in a twisted, creepy sort of way. i guess it can almost be expected with a ginny/tom to have a degree of spookiness to it, but this whole story and plot was amazing. i honestly got the chills towards the ending, it was superb. great writing!