Reviews for The Amazing JAG Race
Linda chapter 22 . 4/16/2013
Can't believe I started reading an unfinished story. I is really cute.
Won't you please finish it?
ratchat chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
just got home from hospital this gives me something to do.
bookimpva chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Fun story! Please finish!
Harm and Mac LOVER chapter 22 . 11/12/2010
Great story! Is the story going to be finished. Please do.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
Darling you may want to look at a map hehe Victoria falls is not in South Africa (and Africa is rather a large place).
chymom chapter 22 . 5/3/2008
great so far.
saustin2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
its a good story. hope you update it again soon.
Strawberrywine chapter 22 . 7/4/2007
I like the story very much, but who wins the race and do Harm and Mac get married. Can't wait to finish the story.
mhopeg chapter 22 . 7/3/2007
I had somehow forgotten about this story and found a bunch of updates in my email when I was clearing it out today. Updates that I didn't get to read while I was away on cruise last year. Please PLEASE tell me that this is going to be completed eventually. I love the story, think it's such a unique, creative idea. And I would be so disappointed and sad if it never got finished.
Dawnlight chapter 22 . 6/20/2007
NO! You can't end it there! Bad cliffy, bad cliffy. Love the story, especially the Harmm/Mac byplay. Can't wait to read the rest and find out what happens next. Please update soon!
gabbie chapter 22 . 6/2/2007
Pretty pleas. Finnish the storry. I love it
the blur chapter 22 . 4/25/2007
So...it's been 5 months now since your last update...please tell me that you are planning on finishing this story! I really do love this storyline, and I would love to see it finished!
jcool789 chapter 22 . 4/13/2007
Finish it Finish it! i love this story!
Bymak chapter 22 . 3/14/2007
Hey!'. I already had read this fic three times !3!...And still don't get the final... Please ...Can finish this... Is very funny ...And entertaining(is that even a word?)...And i had sent to you information bout paraguay...Just email if you need some more...but please continue...And...you rock!_
Sia chapter 22 . 12/30/2006