Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
Asshole chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
NEVER WRITE AGAIN. No, just kidding. You need work. A LOT OF WORK. Take a literary writing class or something. No one likes school-girl canon! Remus and Sirius gotta get it on hardcore! BIG MONEY AT STAKE.

still drunk
IvoryWhiskers chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Hehee. V. amusing and nope, no Motel 6's in England...in fact no motels either...

Equivelent as the Travel Inn probnaably

Love your fics
FangQueen13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
this was WONDERFUL! HA! I'm still laughing my head off, and I don't thinkI took a single breath the entire story I was laughing so hard. I LOVE THIS STORY! YAY SIRI AND REMY! Great work. (I must breathe soon...)
SilverTrinity chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Oh my gosh, this was freakin' hilarious! I didn't stop laughing! At first I didn't know how much I'd like it, but it was hella good!
gee tomi chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Sirius just suddenly went anime there..."Remmie-chan?" This will haunt me forever as my cousin is named Remy. I can't wait to see if he grows up to marry a cute black haired man.

[thumbs up, yo]
mackitten chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
oh lord ladies this made me laugh! This was hilarious and quite brilliant, thanks for posting! :D

Cheers, Kat
Marauder-girl chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
-Wets pants laughing- Okay I red this before now but this is the first chance I've had to review. My GOD people you are fantastic... I geniuenly feel sorry for them though. Aw! My mum hates cockroaches as well... they're nasty! Keep up the good work. I'm hoping to see another colaboration!
Ishy chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
omg. that is so funny. i love it. the best part is the vibrating bed and it burst through the dwall. omg. i almost died of laughter. this is really good. i love it!
Lilsi chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
omg that story is great, hehe so funny lol
CM Daily chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Awesomeness! This is one of the most hilarious S/R fics I've ever read! Lol... simply classic. Poor Mr. Weasley... poor Remmie and Siri! Absolutely wonderful. I give it 5 stars!

CM
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
awh that is sad for them..
hope the had sex..
love,
TJP
HeathenGoddess chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Very good! The best thing of this fic are Sirius and Remus, they're funny without being off characters. )
FormerlyKnownAsPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
SO FUNNY! You have to write more!
lelila84 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
XD this is hilarious, you must continue! I adore it!
Dragon Child8 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I love your story its really great... Hope you write more soon.