Reviews for Satu
AnimeQueen48 chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
OH, MY, GOSH! This was an amasing story! I feel really sorry for Usagi and Serena but it turned out ok so that isnt big . How do they get Pan-chan out of Maniki? I no the name is from GT but...

I don't think there was anything wrong with this story. There were lots of twists which I injoyed. there were lots of funny parts. There were ooc's on Picclo and Gohans part.

I do have one question though. Gohan was young which means that this would have been through the FREEZA SAGA. And that is when they meet Vegeta and he certanly wasnt SSJ. So when did they meet him in your story?
ass chapter 20 . 3/5/2002
srena is usagi YOU DUM ASS
MarsMoonStar chapter 20 . 8/25/2001
great greats mooooore lol opps
mooniegirl chapter 20 . 8/11/2001
i really love your story! did you say earleir that you were going to write a sequel? please e-mail me with your answer! ja ne!
Athena5 chapter 20 . 6/30/2001
Great story. I loved it.
limy chapter 20 . 6/14/2001
thats really good
Spooky Fyre chapter 20 . 6/13/2001
*giggles* Oh that was cute! Hope you don't mind but I kinda zipped trough all the chapter and just wrote a review for this one. *smiles brightly* So this is for all the chapters! I like! I like!
M i S t r Y chapter 20 . 6/2/2001
bootie story..hehe...i wuv it
tenshi-chan chapter 15 . 5/27/2001
evil was an under-statement.
tenshi-chan chapter 7 . 5/26/2001
i except your apology.
Flame chapter 20 . 5/19/2001
Writer 2 Writer this story rocks!

I love how you ended it in thos chapter!

Good luck on your following stories!

Ja ne!

*Flame*
Callisto Star chapter 20 . 4/22/2001
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! This is an excellent story, great job!
PrincessLesse chapter 20 . 4/19/2001
OHHH! This is sooo good. I love this.. I read it all through in one day, I just couldn't stop reading. I love Gohan/Usa pairings. And I must say that these fight scenes were awesome because they caught my attention, and it didn't bore me to death. I don't like them for some odd reason. But I liked this fic and GO GOHAN! He is MY man. ::drool:: _... Well.. gotta jet... Ja ne, *LessE*
Shawna chapter 20 . 4/13/2001
Awww, that was a sweet present... I Loved it when Goten got scared! lol! I never laughed so hard!
Jeanae chapter 8 . 4/12/2001