Reviews for Zone of the Enders: After Antillia
Maga016 chapter 4 . 8/31
hey! finally someone who has played fist of mars! its how I got introduced to the seriesD
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Nice ZOE fic especially in light of the fact it was written before the ZOE: Second Runner nevertheless this was rather nice. On a whim I decided to read this.
KnightyNight chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
Wow! I love this story and this is my most favorite ZOE coupling indeed! I really look forward to the next chapter indeed! I wish you the best of lukc in the next chapters for I like it a lot!

Blazeflare01 chapter 8 . 2/8/2007
Awesome story, very ingenuitive. The introduction of Iblis in this story (although BIS' involvement in the UNSF aquiring the frame suggests the paradox of BIS not caring about Ares/Vale anymore, which doesn't seem right to me, unless you played down the route with Bolozof using it in the end during The Fist of Mars,) has me wondering if it still has a signifcant role to play, and your portrayals of Nohman and Viola are some of the most accurate I've seen in a fanfic. The use of a fake Anubis with Celvice inside was perfectly done. Can't wait for the next chapter!
tasteywheat chapter 8 . 4/6/2005
UPDATE! it is very good
Warrior of Virtue chapter 8 . 3/16/2005
This is a very impressive peice of work. I hope you write more soon.
r chapter 8 . 10/18/2004
go on
MJP chapter 8 . 9/1/2004
I like it! Transitional action between ZoE and FoM is always good.

I'd just run this past a proofreader next time... there are a couple of minor tense and grammar errors. I'll leave the content reviews and canonization to Wing Zero Alpha and Swordmaster Silvace until I can get my hands on Idolo and Dolores.i and watch 'em.
DarkFeenix chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
Hey this is great fic :)

replayed through ZoE and whatched zoe OVA and I got this need to read some celvice/leo stuff :P

well the fic is good, dialogue is good(could use some work on it but it's still lot better than 50% of fics on here ffnet)

action is fine, it's kind of hard to write it well...

and it has nice touch of WAFF in it :) well I had fun reading this and I hope there'll be update soon and that I remember to check for it

Signature, what is that?
d chapter 8 . 4/16/2004
finsh it
AnotherOdjn chapter 8 . 4/16/2004
Eh, it's looking better, actually. Still maligned with the facts, but I'm really starting to not care anymore; the story does alright with what little it has and ends up being somewhat entertaining.
The only problem I see is is that there's about two lines of dialogue dedicated to a certain mood or so...then it kind of glazes over into something else. In other words, the fluff was good; but it kind of fizzled out too soon. I really like Leo/Celvice, personally, and it was a shame they didn't get long to enjoy one another.
Overall, it looks and reads just fine now; despite a rocky and kind of uncomforting start. The scripting with point of view changes is still a turn-off, and probably something to look into improving. Else, all I can say is that it's getting better and that's a good thing considering most authors I see just don't try to improve any; hooray, at least you have.
As usual, good luck and keep going. I have a mild interest in seeing how this ends, so by all means, get going and write more! :P
paladin2007 chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
And I thought Crim was gonna kill Leo. Oh well, so much for that idea. Leo needs more allies anyways. No! Celvice was captured. Hope she doesn't die. Anyways, nice story. Update soon. See ya.
thisdoesn'texist chapter 7 . 3/20/2004
kick ass, continue
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
Whoo-hoo! Finally! Celvice and Leo romance! Can I see some ass-kicking please?
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
"he also helped Vi- I mean my sister"
*cough- VIOLA!- cough*
"Today is the anniversary of my sister's death," Crim answered. "The fourth anniversary to be more precise." "How did your sister die?" Leo asked before realizing what he said. Crim stiffened up when he heard the question and Leo half expected him to say "None of your business" or something along that line. But instead Crim answered him. "She was killed by someone," he answered bitterly. "Someone who I've sworn to kill for what he did to her."
Uh- oh. Leo?
Leo: Huh?
Your ass is TOAST. UPDATE!