Reviews for Frond's Marvelous Misadventures
E. Peterson chapter 1 . 4/8
NOO! A MIRKWOOD MOTH IS BAD ENOUGH! A SPAWN OF UNGOLIANT IS WORSE!
seequel plz.
Omigoshhh this is lovelyy! :) ;) ;p
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 1/19
Hahahahaha, this was great! :D
Thalion Estel chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
And yet another amazing story! The best part by far was when Estel ate one of the caramel caterpillars and "Frond was traumatized for life". :D Thanks so much for all the laughs and the adorable image of Estel playing with a little green caterpillar!
kim-onka chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This is really hilarious, entertaining and made me smile many a time. You are right - parody is never out of style, and you have quite a skill at it :)
anaruth chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
very funny and cute
Eminnis chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was so cute! Poor little Frond...trying to swim to shore...you should do another on spiders!

Eminnis
maglors harp chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Erestor.../Why/ have you stopped writing your amazing stories? Honestly, I think you're one of the biggest comedy geniuses in the fandom.

By the way...did you study in UPenn? O.o Sorry, I saw your email ID.

Maglor
Emily chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Just too funny. I'm in the middle of a very quiet room right now, and so I feel obligated not to make noise; I tried not to laugh, and ended up choking instead. I've settled for a huge grin and big sighs. : )

"Moth." : )
Emma chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I don't now how you do this... simply every senctence is hilarious!

I used to have ants as a kid. One day, they escaped. My mom wasn't happy with them running around in the kitchen. They weren't that much fun as Frond, either.
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
*died of laughter. Sorry, no review*

~Hailey-Stone, yo~
The Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Fabulous!
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hahaha, I LOVE Frond! Hes so cute, especially in that bathtub-scene!

And now Im pressing my thumbs that maybe, even after all this time, there might be a sequel one day, called "Frond returns"... ;D
Rae Simmons chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Aww. I just love little Estel. He's the best. A spider! Really!
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Wow. Havent read this before. Not my favorite...but not too bad ;)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »