Reviews for Frond's Marvelous Misadventures
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
This is perfect.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Hahaha, that was hilarious!
Fox-and-opossum-lover chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
"I want a pet spider!" Hahahahahahaha!
Rivendell can have no peace!
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Mirkwood caterpillar XD This is very good and hilarious :D :D
E. Peterson chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
NOO! A MIRKWOOD MOTH IS BAD ENOUGH! A SPAWN OF UNGOLIANT IS WORSE!
seequel plz.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Omigoshhh this is lovelyy! :) ;) ;p
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Hahahahaha, this was great! :D
Thalion Estel chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
And yet another amazing story! The best part by far was when Estel ate one of the caramel caterpillars and "Frond was traumatized for life". :D Thanks so much for all the laughs and the adorable image of Estel playing with a little green caterpillar!
kim-onka chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This is really hilarious, entertaining and made me smile many a time. You are right - parody is never out of style, and you have quite a skill at it :)
anaruth chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
very funny and cute
ZJFS chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was so cute! Poor little Frond...trying to swim to shore...you should do another on spiders!

Eminnis
maglors harp chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Erestor.../Why/ have you stopped writing your amazing stories? Honestly, I think you're one of the biggest comedy geniuses in the fandom.

By the way...did you study in UPenn? O.o Sorry, I saw your email ID.

Maglor
Emily chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Just too funny. I'm in the middle of a very quiet room right now, and so I feel obligated not to make noise; I tried not to laugh, and ended up choking instead. I've settled for a huge grin and big sighs. : )

"Moth." : )
Emma chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I don't now how you do this... simply every senctence is hilarious!

I used to have ants as a kid. One day, they escaped. My mom wasn't happy with them running around in the kitchen. They weren't that much fun as Frond, either.
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
*died of laughter. Sorry, no review*

~Hailey-Stone, yo~