Reviews for ColdHearted Man
Busi chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Awesome story Therox story.
Shaun chapter 16 . 6/30/2010
THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY!TOO BAD U WEREN'T A WRITER 4 PASSIONS.I HAD READ THIS STORY OR PART OF IT IN '04 BUT I COULDN'T FIND IT AFTER THA T AND COULDN'T GET YOUR STORY OUT OF MY HEAD LOL!THANKS!THEROX 4 LIFE!
VictoriousViolet chapter 16 . 2/21/2006
Oh I just loved it, and with a good ending. Great story!
princetongirl chapter 16 . 9/17/2005
loved it update soon
Spillgirl chapter 16 . 12/14/2004
Aw...that was sweet. I'm so glad you finished this fic, I was wondering what on earth was going to happen. And Theresa had triplets! Nice twist. Anyway, it was fantastic, I loved every second of it. Great job!
BabyBash chapter 16 . 12/14/2004
That was an xcellent finale. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 16 . 12/13/2004
I am in a total loss for words! I have a huge smile on my face, but the tears are at the tips of my eyes, ready to sprew at any moment! That last chapter was incredible! This whole story was from the very beginning to the end! I am so glad that you finally finished it, and I cannot believe Theresa and Fox are the parents of triplets! They sure have their hands full! And loved the names! Absoutely perfect! Therox Now and Forever!
Brown Eyed Angel Girl chapter 16 . 12/13/2004
great ending i hope there is a sequal!
OMARION chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON
OMARION chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
UPDATE SOON
blackone211 chapter 15 . 10/18/2004
OMG i cant believe that bastard tried that again, i hope you update soon, i hope ethass is dead.
lauren chapter 15 . 10/18/2004
i can't say that i loved the way that ethan was portraied, i am a fan of the character when he's not being a punk, and it's hard for me to picture him being that extreme. but i have to say i am loving the story. i love that theresa shot him, i would have strangled him with my bare hands but a gun works. can't wait for the finish.
lauren chapter 15 . 10/18/2004
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 15 . 10/16/2004
I surely hope this story is not over with yet! Now that Ethan is dead, and the doctor has given them the go ahead, I think we need some Therox love!
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 14 . 9/29/2004
I cannot believe you updated again already! You are on a roll, and don't let that stop! Please update soon! I am loving this story more and more, and Therox are back together again!