Reviews for Through the Storm
Koiame chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
Great story! This is my second reading of it, and it's just as wonderful. Thank you for sharing!
Indignant chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Peanut Butter Ice Cream is AWESOME.
For shame that you think eating regular peanut butter is the same.
It's not.
Um chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Just thinking about it.
What nerve can you pinch caused by a fall that causes you to go blind without brain damage?
Eh chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I dunno why, but the blind fics piss me off.
Mute fics are awesome.
Deaf fics are awkward, but fun.
Paralysed fics... well, I don't care for those either... probably because I have yet to read a well written one.
And let's face it, not much changes in a story about war if a character loses his sense of smell.

But the blind fics... argh.
I'll try to keep reading, because honestly, the fics not half bad.
You've just ventured into a realm that I don't care for in general.
nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Ouch. I can't say I saw this coming, but I thought he might try and leave or try killing himself. Good plot device, but even I gotta say that kind of sucked for the characters. Not that it's bad, but you know what I mean right?

nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Nice ending to this chapter. I hope things go well for Duo. I used ot have some sight, and I remember how it freaked me out when I started losing it.
nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
This is so good I can barely stop reading ot review the chapters. Just so you know, I tend to review every four to six chapters unless I get really caught in a story. It's meant more as a compliment for good writing, a good story line, or whatever I find good in it. So if you are one of those people who expects reviews form people every chapter [not saying you are, but just being careful here] it's a compliment from me.

I can't wait to see where the story goes next. I am actually blind myself, so I might be able to relate to Duo's issue right now if it's permanent. If that's the case I will be very interested to read how you do his character. I tend to write blind characters, but sometimes people just don't understand the point of view.

still reading,

nightwalker-shadow16 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Like I said in the e-mail I sent you, I don't know a lot about the Gundam storyline, at least not details. This was pretty good though. Believable and it seems to be around part of the timeline I have read a little about.

keep up the good work,

jlibo000 chapter 29 . 6/14/2011
God... this was incredible. I have no words... really, I don't.

I see you haven't posted anything in years but I'm hoping you haven't given up on writing since this is one the best things I've ever read.

It was so much more than I thought I had signed up for.

Thank you for this story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it and just... thank you.
jlibo000 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
You might not even be checking the reviews here, since the story was posted a while ago, but even if you don't read it, I feel it's deserved nonetheless.

You style is amazing. The story is compelling and I've only gone through 3 chapters. You had me gaping at the ending of this one, I was so completely totally seriously not expecting that.

I don't get sucker-punched often, so chapeau!
XElleXX chapter 29 . 2/13/2011
Wow. Just... wow. I cannot tell you how amazing this was. The story line kept me interested the entire way. Every chapter had me on the edge of my seat, waiting to find out what would happen next. Grammatically/Spelling wise, this was golden. I only caught a few minor mistakes here and there. Definitely better than many that I had previously had the displeasure of reading. I also loved how complex each character was, even ones which weren't a big deal; Wufei, for example, wasn't a major character, but you managed to give him a life of his own even when he wasn't in the picture. I truly enjoyed every moment of this wonderful story. :)
Aynessa chapter 30 . 9/15/2010
Not gonna log in for this so I can properly re-read and review every chapter (yesh imma obsessed fwuahahah), but I just thought I'd mention: you never clarified who the message on Duo's answering machine was from, or what it was about. I can't imagine that it was Heero, since he wasn't aware that Duo was alive until he saw him at the graveyard...and it wouldn't make sense for it to be Quatre since Quatre had driven over there, so...I'm totally lost as to who it could be!
Aynessa chapter 30 . 9/15/2010
Words cannot even begin to express how utterly mind-blowing this amazing story is, or how much of a joy it was to read. I cried, I laughed, I lost sleep, I even snuck into the bathroom at work just so I could read a few more paragraphs. I can't possibly explain in words how much I adore this story. It felt real. Your skill with POV writing, your uncanny ability to stick so true to the characters, the intruiging and action-packed storyline...all of it melded together to achieve what is possibly the best GW fanfic in existence. I only just finished reading, but I'm already craving to read it again. I even want to draw scenes from it, which is a testament to your writing skill that you managed to pull me out of a year-long artist's funk/block.
chibi heishi chapter 30 . 5/8/2010
Wow. Absolutely awesome. It was great - and I loved the interactions between the characters. You made the boys friends without necessarily being buddies (Wufei or Heero with Quatre comes to mind), the pairs didn't just fall in together and be peachy, AND you not only killed Relena without bashing her, but actually made her likable. Wonderful story - I'm so glad I stumbled across it.
apocalipticoblivion chapter 30 . 9/15/2008
This has to be one of the best stories I've read for this fandom. I swear I cried like twenty billion times and I love you so much for writing this.

Thank you, you've seriously made my life. : )