Reviews for Gentle Heart
LadyShiin chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
::sniffles:: So sweetly angsty. I approve ::waves flag:: .

LadyShiin
kenz kaykoha chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
wow, very good! i often thought about if kenshin did think about the boy's name being Shinta, so this was a nice idea for a fic!
Mir chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
I admit that I haven't been following the TFME threads very carefully (being that my computer completely died over the weekend *grumble*), but I saw that you'd written a new one-shot and pounced. I always admire how you're able to extract one small focus from a sea of possibilties and construct a short piece from it that reveals the inner workings of characters' minds... through a single specific incident. It's a kind of crisp, refreshing writing that's often lost/neglected in the RK fanfiction world these days. Yoku dekimashita.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Oh. My. God.

And I thought that big, grown-up girls don't cry so easily...

Obviously, I was mistaken. I don't know why (I'm not *that* sentimental, dammit!), but I had tears in my eyes while I was reading this; and I also had to stop somewhere in the middle to calm myself down a bit. Well, I guess it means that your story was extremely touching and well-writen...

Anyway, I love the connection between Kenshin as he is now and his much younger self... As soon as I saw the episode you based your fic on, I also instantly asked myself: "So, the child's name's Shinta... I wonder what Kenshin would think?" Thanks for voicing his thoughts for me... for everybody. That was beautiful.
CyberYouko chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Yay! I love Kenshin! Keep On Writting AKAI KITSUNE! I NEED NEXT CHAPTER!

Cyber