Reviews for The Epic of Gauntlet
Sweet Verdandi chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
As one of your spanish speaking readers, this was hilarious. A bit off, but still intelligible.

"Civil rights are for losers!"

"Ah, now you have gone too far, my friend."
nmzd chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
Is there a fanart of Gauntlet somewhere?(if yes then where.)

Because I recall u telling that there is one.
nzmd chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Can u please explain the powers of Gauntlet at length, I am confused about what his powers are.

And is this a sequel of sorts?

because Gauntlet seems to have a history.
iamnuff chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
mentos. oh god that was awesome
Supernatural Chick chapter 12 . 3/20/2007
OMG! This is such a good fic! I just love your character Robert! He's so funny! And your story! Such a wonderful mix of comedy with touches or seriousness! I just can't wait for you to continue your story! I know it's been more than a year since you last updated but I'm begging you to update again! You'll have my undying gratitude! Anyways, I'd love to see more of this fic (I just can't stand an unfinished cliffie!) and just can't wait to read more from you! So update ASAP! SC
CSOmega chapter 9 . 2/18/2007
"Civil rights are for losers." "Now you've gone too far, my friend." That was unexpected. lol
Red Aviary chapter 12 . 7/24/2006
Well, I assume Chapter 13 is cancelled?
BJA Fan chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
I'm loving the satire! This is funny, a perfect blend of humor and action and adventure.
BJA Fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Lol, the whole "the city of Townsville" beginning was pretty funny! This story has an awesome beginning.
Red Aviary chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
...awkward, but ok nonetheless. I like, i'll review later
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 12 . 2/25/2006
Well, this is very well-done and has been recommended as an antidote on Godawful fanfiction (a very high compliment) but...are you just going to leave us hanging here?

I've liked this story very much! I enjoy Gauntlet, I really do, and your random tributes make me laugh. _
artisanrox chapter 12 . 1/28/2006
GAHH! Need...more...story. This was a great read. Honestly, I hope there's something good in store for Kurai. I kinda like the kid.

Anyway...*sticks herself to chair with bubblegum while she waits for an update*...this is a great story!
artisanrox chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
"Duct tape yin-yang". I just read that line and gosh, that's hilarious. I love your story so far, it's awesome and the writing is among the best on FF dot net!
Winblades chapter 12 . 11/7/2005
dude, at last we get an update! I'm waiting anxiously for the next part. I can't wait to see what happens when Raven, Starfire, Gauntlet, and the others beat the stuffing out of Slade and Kurai.

Raiden? Seriously, who would have expected that?
Khaak chapter 12 . 8/22/2005