Reviews for Philosophers Stone: Slytherin Style!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/6
Interesting fic as long as it's not stolen from the script. I suck at reviews but please read! (see how your summary sounds?)
Sefera chapter 1 . 7/18
Poor snaky snake, named Isis. I know you wrote this in 2004, but still, it's kind of funny anyways. I'm favoriting this, just for that. I'll read though, it's good so far.
Pikagaby chapter 3 . 7/12
Me convincing my parents to let me go to hogwarts cause they wont let me is just like harry...
Coffee1864 chapter 1 . 5/24
Why did you nickname the snake "isis"? That's a little too threatening sounding for a snake that's friends with a five year old.
Vampireking40 chapter 4 . 5/3
The only part I don't get is Harry mother was a Slytherin.
LoveM's chapter 19 . 1/6
This book was wonderful especially how Nemesis found Harry! Brilliant!
LoveM's chapter 7 . 1/5
I love that Fred & George still talk to him!
LoveM's chapter 5 . 1/5
I love this plot!
LoveM's chapter 2 . 1/5
This is really good!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
What an idiot. He failed because he was too stupid to remember that parseltongue shortcut. He has Slytherins cunning with the brains of a door mat. Them waiting for dumbledore to leave was completely unnecessary. They were there before and he didnt notice. He also would have to traverse his way through all his own traps to reach them. Talk about stupidity at its finest.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
1. Um, Harry's mum was in Gryffindor.
2. Also, Draco's dad was in at least fifth year when Lily was in first year, because in 'Deathly Hallows' it said that Snape was greeted by Lucius Malfoy, who was a prefect.
3. Snape would've probably choked or something when hearing about Lily Evans/Potter's wand.

Good start though ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Before it said Harry's mother was in Slytherin? She was in Gryffindor though... Maybe Draco said it, but his dad was in Sltherin not Gryffindor... So... That's a mistake is what I'm trying to say :)
Saphira455 chapter 9 . 8/28/2016
Um... Blaise is a guy...
Other than that, this has been a wonderful read so far!
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
nice story
SortingHat chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
I'm pretty much done reading this. It's too much copy and paste with not much deviations or character builds. Sorry but no.

And like other reviewers said. BLAISE IS A FUCKING BOY! A B-O-Y! Not a T-O-Y!

Quote from Buzz: "Your a sad strange little man." Woody: "Oh yeah well good riddance you loony!"