Reviews for Nabiki Master of Anything Goes
Kimmiko T chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
Spica75 chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
Unusual storyline, maybe finish it sometime?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
intresting story. very funny at times. too bad its very dead.
Wrath chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Good story... like to see an updated this year.
frytrix chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
To bad it is years since you actually updated the story, for i would really like to read more.
Hermione destroyer of worlds chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
While reading the part where Kasumi tells of dreaming of marrying a prince or becoming a nurse what passed through my mind was Ranma thinking about how terrible all the princes he had met were and thinking about overworked nurses at hospitals he'd been at and his few minutes of playing at being a nurse (in an attempt to get Densuke to take his medicine). How boring being a secretary or a pilot would be unless it was a helicopter pilot (airplanes mostly being automated and him having been in helicopters a number of times - at least three helicopters during the manga alone).

When she talked about taking part time jobs and having trouble keeping food on the table I thought of him thinking about the various part time jobs he had done such as delivery girl, waitress, cleaning at a bath house, working at an onsen, and others (those are just the ones I remember him doing in the manga). The lengths he had to go to for food on occasion (we see him steal it on more than one occasion and fight for it on numerous). Ranma's own problems with money (we see him take a part time job just for cash at least once and how happy he is with saving money such as early in the manga where he uses his girl form to save money getting food or how sad he was having to waste money such as when he bought sushi to make up for destroying Nabiki's tickets). Relating his own experiences to theirs and better understanding them because of them.
Hermione destroyer of worlds chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I am liking this fic so far. Generally in a serious battle I don't think that her flashing him would work, he knows that technique too well, but in a fight that he is not taking seriously it would definitely be enough of a distraction to get a hit in. Others have managed to distract him in fights in various ways as well.

In the first chapter when Nabiki comments: "You actually hit her" why would that surprise her Ranma has done things like pinned Akane down before such as in volume 11 where he forces her to the ground by sitting on her back.

While I do tend to like Ranma/Nabiki fics I don't like how fics continuously make it so that she is doing the stuff she does to help the family rather than just being greedy and materialistic. The manga makes it pretty obvious that she is one of the biggest drains on family fund such as the chapter in which she comes home with several bags of items that she bought on family credit. The main reason I don't like it, besides it being so damn common, is that I prefer her to stop doing those kind of things as her growing as a person.

I liked the massage scenes, especially the one with Kasumi. Ranma had given Akane partial massages in the manga such as shoulder ones to calm her down on occasion and offered Nabiki one at least once, she wanted him to do something else instead - when he was trying to make it up to her for accidentally destroying her ticket in the manga. Not enough fics have Ranma give massages in my opinion though he even did so during battle once in the manga.

Kasumi doesn't do all the choirs around the house and has relaxed on occasion. Akane can be seen watering the plants, Ranma is shown to clean the dojo and do repairs around the house, etc. Kasumi went on a trip with friends during the hypnotic mushroom story arc, etc. That said I could easily see Ranma thinking she does too much, since she probably does.

"shameless tease in hardly no time at all" "And... Uh... If I don't wanna become one?" - far too late for that Ranma, far far too late. Ranma is already one. Mostly while in female form but has on occasion for a purpose in male form such as to Shampoo.
Tail Kinker chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
...And Nabiki let her? Oh, I am disappointed in that girl. :)
Tail Kinker chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Ranma might, or might not, be used to female flesh. But it doesn't matter. Because the very idea that *Nabiki* would flash him is bound to produce a mental reset.
0lazyreviewer0 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Me like this fic
0lazyreviewer0 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
PillĂ­ng up the reviews.

Me like the bet.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Great story!
L.A. Riverburn chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
I have to say, reading the first three, four chapters I was complaining and sighing but reading on since there were no other good Nabiki fanfics left. Your Akane is really OOC, I'm no fan of Nabiki making money for the family (destroys that what makes her character and why people like her), Genma and Soun are over the top, Ranma is too smart, ... in short, lots of cliches that - regardless of the inventive plot - made your story a copy.

Then chapter four came and twist after twist followed. you seemed to take a totally different direction. Nabiki was Nabiki again by refusing the engagement, Kasumi accepted but stayed Kasumi by saying she didn't love Ranma, but did it out of honour (which I can see her doing), and you made Akane human again by giving her some decent screen time. In more then one chapter you saved your complete story (and that is me being a Nabiki fan).

personally I'd go back and with the same mindset start changing chapter one, two and three, but that's just me.

Cheers mate,
Daxel chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
I admit it, you are a great writer, "The Smallest of Actions" and "Nabiki Master of Anything Goes", are wonderful fics, however you got 45 stories and only 2 of those are finished and 1 of those 2 it's a oneshot.

I can read on your profile "I have never dropped a story and got no plans on doing so either. It's just that you may have to wait for quite a while before the next chapter shows up."

Well how long it's "a while"?, last time you updated one of your stories was more than a year ago, i even saw 2 of your fics picked up by others authors. ("Pervert Fu" and "Sex Ed with Sensei Tendo Nabiki")

My advice?, focus on 2 or 3 fics, having 43 unfinished stories it's a little too much, don't you think?

(Damn!, i need to get a life)

Anyway, Keep writing!
Nosferatum chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
Hm. More than two years since the last update... This is very interesting fic and it'd be good to see it finished.