Reviews for The Beard
ShatteredIcePrincess chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
i love your storys you always add a twist to the end were catherine says some thing to make grissom realy think
me chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
love this story
Bella Winter Rose chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I love the beard too! What is it about facial hair? It's so damn sexy! Now my question is ... do YOU like the beard or are you making fun of it? LOL! Good job with this story.
Unity Kincaid chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
BWAH! That rocked. Y'know, much as I love CSI, usually I don't come over to this section, b/c I hate Sara Sidle and there are far too many fanfics hooking her up with Grissom, and it's extremely tedious to sift through them and make sure I'm avoiding them altogether...but this was good. I think it was very in character, and you really got the Catherine-snarkiness down perfectly.
Samantha chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
ok hey, well first of all i want to say you are like the best authour in this whole thing, second i love grisson and catheine and i found you work on garveshift so i can see the storys ealier its so cool. i was wondering ( have no idea why though) if you could write a story envolving Haratio coming to vagas for a case and gil getting jelous of cath and H or something like that cause i can't make storys for penuts. i would really appreciate it.
Riama82 chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
OMG! That was really funny! lol The dialogue was should write more G/C fics.
MeNeSS chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
that was great.. lol

i like these catherine grissom fics.. they're good.
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Gah-that was hehlarious!

I love it when Cath annoys Grissom-it's funny.
TheSonicDremel chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Sweet. I just love your work, hun.
kelam-2002 chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
This was a really great dialog piece. PERFECT!
Charming-Storm chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
God, this is such a quick and witty fic, I love it! And the ending just had me 'lmao'! Honestly!

:D
NLD-diva chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Aw.
T chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
That was great! I love his beard, too!