Reviews for A Christmas Carol
cutecanuck chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
about two weeks before Christmas, i was gonna send you a message with a challenge to finish the epilogue and post it by dec 25. unfortunately, i didn't actually do that.

that doesn't change the fact that this story is still one that sits in the back of my head as one i'd really love to see finished! go for it!

(brought to you by someone who just rewatched the ducks for the millionth time. :) it just never gets old for me.)
sadie chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Ummmm. I love you for updating! Sometimes I have no idea why I come to still, then BAM, a story like this beauty updated. I'm a reader, not a writer. And I beg of you, on behalf of all my fellow incapable writer/dreamers/literary masterminds to be swift with the conclusion. And, if possible, continue on with a new story for me to devour...

Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
yay! so happy to see this go up! i'm curious to see just how far you'll take the epilogue...
NYgoldfish54 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I can't believe you updated this. I had to FIGURE OUT how to login and tell you how much I love it, because I do. I re-read the whole thing. Fucking brilliant. This was by far today's best new thing. and it's always good to see that some of our best writers still revisit the fandom ;) kristine
cutecanuck chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
i don't know if you still frequent FF, or if your account is set up in such a way that you'll actually receive this message...but please please pretty please would you finish this? i'm such a huge fan of charlie/adam friendship stuff, and there is precious little of it out there! and as always, there's even less of it that's actually quality writing, which from your comments on your personal page, i think you can appreciate...
sweetgirl8353 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I know you haven't updated this story in years, but it would be so great if you could finish it. I really want to know how it all ends and if Charlie and Adam will remind friends.
dreamsnthings chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
This is one of the best Mighty Ducks fics I've ever read, and probably one of the best in general, and I've read a lot of fanfics for various fandoms! Please, update it! I really hope you will someday even if it does look like this is abandoned. I've read a lot of your fics (which I've all loved!) and so far I like the writing in this best! I absolutely love the concept of this story and especially that it centers on Charlie and also his friendship with Adam. I love Adam in this fic, and I hope Charlie can make it up to him after all he's put up with from charlie and with so much tolerance.

I always have loved stories revolving around the christmas past/present/future storyline and you've written it so fantastically with so much emotion and depth that I'm dying to read what happens next! Anyway, amazing job with what you've written, so please continue!
alemica2 chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
I hope you write more to this soon!

I really enjoyed reading it, and I'm dying for some more.
megan chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
i don't know if you are still writting this and if you are not i strongly recommend you start again. it is a fabulous story and i would really like to know the rest. also you are a fabulous writer!thank you for writting this story even though it is not finished (yet hopefully) i have enjoyed it immensely.

megan
qcd rockets fall chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Except for a few errors, this chapter was beautifully written. The time you’ve put into this story is really evident. The emotions are pure and very raw, not forced. I don't usually feel for a character like I have been for Charlie, and I adore you for that. It’s nice to find a story where Adam and Charlie are just be friends, and not romantically linked.

Speaking of that, Charlie has been really pushing it with Adam. I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to see if Adam’s had enough. Friends or not, he’s put up with more than he should have. I’m very surprised he hasn’t become bitter, but at the same time happy because then he wouldn’t be Adam. I felt so bad for him when Connie and Guy gave him the ultimatum. I’m rather perturbed at Charlie. He’s horrible for making Adam, a grown man, cry!

The Gordon/Casey plot line is adorable, but in a repulsive, sick sort of way. Charlie’s seen that he’s wrecked more than his fair share of other people’s lives. He’s definitely run out of luck. Hopefully now he’s seen the error of his ways and is willing to go crawling back on hands and knees. Then again, he’s lived that lifestyle for ten long years, and alcoholism is a very hard habit to break.

I was confused about all of the OCs at first, I admit. I didn't realize that they were all connected from previous stories. But you did a great job at explaining them for those of us who haven't read up on them before.

All together, the story flowed very nicely and made for a great read. I look forward to (any?) upcoming chapters, be they miserable or happy. Charlie angst is an odd favorite of mine, but I hate to see Adam miserable. Hopefully you can make things at least a little bit better for the two!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
No! Don't stop there! Keep writing! Catch ya on the flip side!
pitaqueen chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Oh my God! This is an awesome story it made me get all teary... please keep writing!
Rachel chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
YOU UPDATED IT! This is one of the best stories on the site right now, I'm so glad you've decided to continue it. Great job, I hope to read more soon!

ME
Emmy chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
'tis truly fantastic that you've decided to update this again m'dear. I know I've been waiting quite awhile to read it.

Not that you remember me though.
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
ooh! i really like this. poor taz. poor annie. :( please update soon! they don't deserve this! be nice to the people and stuff! be nice! *giggles* nice to see you writing and all that. can't wait for more.

this per usual unhelpful review comes direct from

sloane miette.