Reviews for A Dangerous Game
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
Supernatural Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow! I really thought it was a real gun up until the thing about paintball. Great job!
nemo123489 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
that was great i really thuoght they had real guns
chibi Nataly chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Aw. *add to fav. story list* that was just PRICELESS. i loved it, you can bet i'll keep re-reading that ficlet every once in a while. It was so sweet!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
this was so good

write more fics like this
Swimfan13413 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
i absoulotly love your stories they have such a good bond between the scott brothers..your the only author i know who can actually pull off how close they are! KIU
lovinlaley chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
awesome story! i was laughing the whole time because i knew it was going to be paintball! lol. and love how they're getting along with Dan!
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Omg! Lol! I love this story! Haha..I was cracking up. Great job! :)
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
That was awesome! You really had me believing Dan was actually killing them for real.
Plastic Fantastic Lover chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
ok...that was interesting...I seriously thought Dan had gone insane and was trying to kill his sons...but that was cool.
Jenna chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
OMG! I thought death was upon us! I was on the end of my seat and I literally sighed! Ah! I feel so stupid, but for you, that should be good! I was like oh no...i don't want nobody to die! Great story! Shew!
ChArMeD oNe tReE hiLL chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
AndaScott chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Dude.. I was freaking out when I read the first part.. LOL.. you had me fooled. It was really good and I like how Nathan, Lucas, and Dan got along!
Miss Riss chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
FIRST! whoopie! very nice! i thought it was beyond funny! i like your idea of Nathan Dan and Lucas being close and not even looking into it..It'z like they all just accepted each other from the beginning!
Brody chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
you really had me going, i thought this was some killer story and i was literally holding my breath... good job!

-brody