Reviews for The Tiger He'll Never Forget
pinecat chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
OMG I love ur Calvin and Hobbes story! It's the first 1 I've read were Hobbes is envolved and isn't human!

I love it meow 3 :3
Feverant Wishes chapter 13 . 5/17/2010
Did you notice how it shows up in the address? Gave me a good chuckle, that did.
Sight Pirate chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
I love the way that this is turning out! I can't wait to see more!
Sailor Nibaru chapter 13 . 7/28/2008
Bwehehe. I like your site, and I got bored and everything, because I've been up since 5:20 am and watching the same commercial over and over was getting boring XD. So.. I decided to read fanfics. And ended up here.

Now, I've never read Calvin and Hobbes, but I have a basic understanding of it, and you conveyed it SO well
Esther-Channah chapter 13 . 10/14/2007
Just lucked into this checking a mutual fan's favorite story list. This is incredibly good! I LOVE adolescent Calvin, and the tack you're taking with Hobbes' life. Really hoping you update this soon!
Ceredwyn chapter 13 . 9/8/2007
Man. I never thought I'd be crying reading something Calvin & Hobbes, but I was sobbing almost start to finish on this one. And laughing a little bit too. I can't say enough how great this story is. Just write more chapters.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
I think this is a great fic. I love fanfictions where Calvin's grown up and still can talk to Hobbes.
MC25 chapter 13 . 11/17/2006
i can't believe that you finally continued the story! yay! keep writing!
Shiek927 chapter 13 . 10/8/2006
This is really good! Can you update it?
Admiral Brady chapter 13 . 8/16/2006
This HAS to be a movie! If it was, it would get LOADS of cash evrey day! Yahoo!
T'laren chapter 13 . 7/3/2006
Geez... poor Calvin... and poor Hobbes... They just can't seem to catch a break.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 13 . 6/28/2006
Welcome back. Thanks for a fine update.
HobbesLuigi82 chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
Wow. I had almost lost hope of this being updated...but you've made me so happy! WOO! UPDATE!

That was great! Hobbes IS real..but no-one can see him...

Keep up the great work, and PLEASE UPDATE!
Chfan chapter 13 . 6/26/2006
This is a good story. I've seen plenty of stories where Calvin finds Hobbes agaion after losing him and everyone lives happily ever after...but then what? Does the world accept Cavin as a six-y3ear-old again because he found Hobbes? This is very good, keep writing.
Der Wassermann chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
You really need to update! I LOVE it!